2021 SBFFL Matchday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Anderson named twice there?
Yeah not sure how that’s happened. One of those should be Duncan!

Also just for full transparency I’m taking Francis’ monster score of 60 for Z Williams now he’s decided to be out for his monthly injury this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young Guns Rd 4:
Salem 77 - Frost 76 - Hurn 6
Duggan 74 - McEvoy 79 - B.Smith 121
Libba 78 - Cotchin 93 - Swallow 119
Nic Nat (220) - Taranto 90 - Wines 106
Lambert 103 - Membrey 125 - Walla 55
Wingard 120 - Daniher 34 - Pickett 85
Graham 55 - Noble 65 - D.Smith 68 - Edwards 67

EMG
Tomlinson 31 , Hill 83, McCartin 73, Byrne-Jones 72
Others: Bytel 89, Reid 131, Dale 84
Total = 1916 / 22 played

What’s the trigger for using an emergency?
had Luke McDonald score 5 and bail out in first quarter

Hats off CursingFijian for having the balls to pick Cox (pun intended) that early. Kid is special! I shouldn't get my hopes up about a promising Bombers youngster because I've been hurt so many times in the past. It's hard not to get excited about a kid with his skill set though.

Hats off CursingFijian for having the balls to pick Cox (pun intended) that early. Kid is special! I shouldn't get my hopes up about a promising Bombers youngster because I've been hurt so many times in the past. It's hard not to get excited about a kid with his skill set though.

He is a special athletic profile with his height speed endurance combination, and we all know he can kick tidily off both feet. But it’s his marking ability combined with his agility around the ground ball that really got me thinking this guy has all the traits to be able to rack up a SC score. He isn’t dependent on uncontested marks or intercepts or kicking goals he literally can do it all.

I think all AFL supporters are going to enjoy watching his career unfold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back