2021 SBFFL Matchday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 score:

FB: Hooker (82) - Astbury (67) - Duryea (64)
HB: Haynes (69) - Howard (73) - Mills (87)
C: I. Smith (84) - Ward (131) - Lyons (113)
HF: Zorko (70) - Taberner (85) - Butters (96)
FF: R. Gray (94) - Darling (45) - J. Stephenson (80)
R: Grundy (92) - N. Fyfe (133) - N. Jones (37)
I: Ziebell (107) - J. P. Kennedy (104) - T. Lynch (66) - N. Hind (93)
Captain: Grundy (92)
Total Score: 1964

Is that something that is an option via settings that UF automatically implements?

I am not sure TBH. I know there is a toggle to adopt champion data positions which aligns with SC. At the least I think there is an option to manually change positions.

Why are all players RFA’s? I thought we could still pick up players freely that hadn’t played?

I’m screwed for KPDs if Ballards ankle doesn’t get up

Why are all players RFA’s? I thought we could still pick up players freely that hadn’t played?

I’m screwed for KPDs if Ballards ankle doesn’t get up

Pretty sure it locks across the board as soon as the first game starts. FAs only available for pick up Thursday till game time.

Olma FC

Round 5

Captain: Clayton Oliver
Vice Captain: Andrew Brayshaw

B: J. Howe (16), A. Francis (82), T. Rivers (84)
HB: D. Rich (123), C. Idun (47), Z. Williams (88)
C: A.McGrath (117), C. Oliver (230), T. Miller (96)
HF: K. Langford (96), A. Naughton (73), T. Phillips (55)
F: W. Snelling (74), T. Lynch (81), N. Blakey (58)
R: T. Goldstein (76), Andy Brayshaw (117), B. Smith (84)
I: M. Duncan (133), D. Mundy (145), D. Parish (79), N. Anderson (53)

Total: 2007

Emergencies:
B: O. Fantasia
M: L. Hunter
R: P. Ladhams
F: B. King
I: C. Constable

Last edited:
Pretty sure it locks across the board as soon as the first game starts. FAs only available for pick up Thursday till game time.
I think we need to look at some of these rules, it's getting too hard to manage teams with these 24 hour team announcements. Locking FA's when we've only seen 4/18 team sheets just makes it even harder

I think we need to look at some of these rules, it's getting too hard to manage teams with these 24 hour team announcements. Locking FA's when we've only seen 4/18 team sheets just makes it even harder

Agreed. As stated, it locks at first game. I have zero problem with a rolling lockout per game, where players can be dropped and picked up only up until their game time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, with these frustrating rolling lockouts I think free agents should be locked at their bounce. CursingFijian is this something we can implement on UF?

Haychh, if Ballard isn’t named, I’m happy for you to do a manual pickup/delist with a ‘free agent’. I.e. someone that hasn’t played yet. Just post it in this thread and don’t edit the post. You can even do it now in preparation for a potential Ballard out.

Agreed, with these frustrating rolling lockouts I think free agents should be locked at their bounce. CursingFijian is this something we can implement on UF?

Haychh, if Ballard isn’t named, I’m happy for you to do a manual pickup/delist with a ‘free agent’. I.e. someone that hasn’t played yet. Just post it in this thread and don’t edit the post. You can even do it now in preparation for a potential Ballard out.
It is something that can be done.

1618534017194.png

But it can't be changed middle of a round.

I did, however, amend the free agency date to close end of tonight. So Haychh and everyone else should be able to go back in and exchange a player if needed. The proviso here is that all the Saints and Richmond players who played last night may also be available but maybe should not be considered as available.

It is something that can be done.

View attachment 1103692

But it can't be changed middle of a round.

I did, however, amend the free agency date to close end of tonight. So Haychh and everyone else should be able to go back in and exchange a player if needed. The proviso here is that all the Saints and Richmond players who played last night may also be available but maybe should not be considered as available.
Awesome. After this round, make it individual game time.
Richmond and Saints players are obviously off limits! Cheers CursingFijian :)

Ballard is out. CursingFijian you ok for me to grab Connor Idun and I’ll delist Harry Jones?

FC2242EF-E4B6-4AC3-81FB-D35142B704AD.png

Even though the league home page says I’ve made the change I’ve still got Jones in my team and no Idun. We’ll just have to Acknowledge that the change has been made and I’ll factor it into my scoring. C289FCAD-9C2A-4883-8E8F-7EE013414D61.png

Young Guns Rd 5:
Salem 108 - Frost 39 - Noble 51
Duggan 146 - McEvoy 64 - B.Smith 117
Libba 83 - Cotchin 63 - Swallow 46
Nic Nat (200) - Taranto 85 - Wines 98
Lambert 94 - Membrey 51 - Dale 129
Wingard 60 - Reid 125 - K.Pickett 96
Graham 123 - D.Smith 64 - Edwards 127 - Daniher 121

EMG
Byrne-Jones 119, Bytel 50, McCartin 66, Adams 77
Others: Wilkie 86, Rowe 79, Aish 90
Total = 2090 / 22 played

Last edited:
Well Jordan Sweet’s addition to the side really ****ed my Tim English captain strategy 😩

Remove this Banner Ad

Back