Scores and rankings 2021 SC League's - GRAND FINAL RESULTS

Remove this Banner Ad

That's why Roobies & BFLONELYKENTSCLUB leagues are such a stand out, given that they are not a selective league based on your rank :p
And yet, they are ranked 35 & 58!

Keep going guys - yeah, I'll pull my socks too!

That's why Roobies & BFLONELYKENTSCLUB leagues are such a stand out, given that they are not a selective league based on your rank :p

ROObies shows that its the tail end that counts

here are the bottom 9 rankings in ROObies

1624366131020.png

It is great when you get a full league of dedicated players , especially if they stick together and carry over year after year.
Reckon someone has a cunning plan for next year .

It is great when you get a full league of dedicated players , especially if they stick together and carry over year after year.
Reckon someone has a cunning plan for next year .
So are you saying your Div 2 this year is not full of dedicated players ....given every member of that division was ranked inside the Top 1,000 last year

So are you saying your Div 2 this year is not full of dedicated players ....given every member of that division was ranked inside the Top 1,000 last year
B2EB39F9-5C08-469C-8ACF-326D113D55E1.gif

what I am saying is that a league based on previous years rank alone will inevitably include a coach or two that have had a standout and possibly abnormally high ranking but the interest drops off the next year to a passing interest or in the worst case a ghost team .With teams like Boobies and Kent’s all dedicated every year , guaranteed a good result

BTW , why would you reference Div 2 ? General comment on closed leagues being strong.

0FE3D31F-B557-4C6E-86F8-BB8CB0947103.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 1161513

what I am saying is that a league based on previous years rank alone will inevitably include a coach or two that have had a standout and possibly abnormally high ranking but the interest drops off the next year to a passing interest or in the worst case a ghost team .With teams like Boobies and Kent’s all dedicated every year , guaranteed a good result

BTW , why would you reference Div 2 ?

View attachment 1161516
I think you're being too simplistic .....you can't catagorize players as falling off because you think they had an abnormally good year B4 ....I'll guarantee that a regular good Coach, that consistently ranks high, then has a bad year ....is equally if not a greater chance of losing interest

And you're overlooking the RL pressures on everyone from time to time .......changes of fixtures over the byes impacts planning of the dedicated SC Coach's, some may say why bother

Remember Thomas Hird ....he was in line to win overall for a couple of seasons ....he gave up last year after the Melb / Ess game & other changes ....certainly I wouldn't have classified him as a non dedicated player

And players can improve their SC Game year on Year .....

I think you're being too simplistic .....you can't catagorize players as falling off because you think they had an abnormally good year B4 ....I'll guarantee that a regular good Coach, that consistently ranks high, then has a bad year ....is equally if not a greater chance of losing interest

And you're overlooking the RL pressures on everyone from time to time .......changes of fixtures over the byes impacts planning of the dedicated SC Coach's, some may say why bother

Remember Thomas Hird ....he was in line to win overall for a couple of seasons ....he gave up last year after the Melb / Ess game & other changes ....certainly I wouldn't have classified him as a non dedicated player

Um , no. Regular being the relevant word . My one and only point is that a rank based league is far more likely to include a non regular coach who may have had a great year prior and if things don’t start well they don’t go so hard the rest of the year , in other words may include transient coaches where SuperCoach is not such a big part of their day . If you don’t think this is far less likely in leagues like Boobies and Kent’s where coaches play and know each other year after year thus improving averages we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

edit :rest of not next

Last edited:

I remember Thomas. Terrific fellow who was very dedicated to SC for 1 season.

I’m in div 2, I’m having a stinker of a season and letting the boys down.

Getting 50/50 selections wrong and injuries main catalysts, been playing catch up for a long time and finally starting to get some traction.

I haven’t given up though, hoping to get my Ranking as low as possible by seasons end.
Yeah, battling on (but, I didn't have a good year last year either)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember Thomas. Terrific fellow who was very dedicated to SC for 1 season.
Actually 2 seasons ....both in the top 10 at stages ....so no fluke, and a lot of Coach's kept a very close eye on his team & moves

Last edited:
Getting 50/50 selections wrong and injuries main catalysts, been playing catch up for a long time and finally starting to get some traction.
Yep, easy to do ....I (C) Cripps the other week for a 71 .....others have had (C) choices get injured in Qtr1 of games

This year early, it was about getting your on-field Rookie choices correct ......most had the right rookies, but which one's to field proved challenging .....Injuries challenged a lot of teams early season, so kudos for bouncing back

How did you manage to quote me here? I didn't post that.

When I first read it, I could have sworn that it was Wayno that I was replying too. Then when I re-read my reply I noticed that it was you I was quoting. Just figured dementia was kicking in lol. Must be a BF glitch or whatnot.

I'd like to finish the season well for once. Currently just outside the top 5k. If i could get close to the top 1k by seasons end I'd be really happy.

I've learnt a lot this year just by taking notice of what the better SC gurus around here do strategy wise. Plus obviously from the mistakes I've made this year.

I'd like to finish the season well for once. Currently just outside the top 5k. If i could get close to the top 1k by seasons end I'd be really happy.

I've learnt a lot this year just by taking notice of what the better SC gurus around here do strategy wise. Plus obviously from the mistakes I've made this year.
No doubt with each year, you learn which mistakes not to repeat

Round 12 SuperCoach Leagues Update
Welcome to the League update for Round 12 .....Next upgrade of Leagues will be in R15

Division 3 continues to leads the pack, at an overall ranking of 58, but Div 1 has got back on track and threatening to take back the crown as the top Division

Division 11 sitting pretty in #4 ranked BF Leagues .....great going

A lot of very prominent posters leading the Division Premiership Tables ....and a few notable missing
All the Leagues are tightly contested, so expect a few changes at the top, particularly given the next two bye rounds

Barry Roundhouse ranked 215 overall still not at the Top of Div 1

View attachment 1152205
View attachment 1152206

View attachment 1152207

Apologies to participants of Div 5 & Div 6 .....I tried my best to get updated results for you ....hopefully they'll be available on the next update :(

The BigFooty Group is now ranked 123

31 Big Footy Coach's now in the Top 1,000 rankings

ShimmeringAgreeableAmericanbadger-size_restricted.gif

The Beardy Manbuns, Cactus_ ....continuing his great thrust at the $50K .....we're all behind you here on the board :thumbsupv1:

Our very own Hai_Newman has improved his ranking again, since R9 ...155 overall ranking, now to 114 :whitecheck:

suprnovaynwa 21 overall :whitecheck: .... Scythe94 has come right into $5OK contention from a ranking of 150 in R9, to now ranked 66 overall :whitecheck:

shags99 is doing a great job at 103 overall

So many outstanding performances, sorry If I misssed you, but we all hope your great run continues

Well done to everyone in the Top 1,000 .....still a way to go, this board continues to be a great resource for information and advice

View attachment 1152218
View attachment 1152220

That BF Group ladder has not been updated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back