Fixture 2021 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone having trouble getting tickets today for Friday? It says I have no entitlements for my barcodes even though all memberships are Away access....

Is anyone having trouble getting tickets today for Friday? It says I have no entitlements for my barcodes even though all memberships are Away access....
Yes me too! Couldn’t get tickets for last week either

Yes - there's an issue with Ticketmaster not recognising members barcodes

They're apparently working on it and just need to wait for them to fix the issue on their end

Though if you would listen to some on the FB page, our membership money should be going to Ticketmaster to ensure that system works & it's the clubs fault it's not

Yes - there's an issue with Ticketmaster not recognising members barcodes

They're apparently working on it and just need to wait for them to fix the issue on their end

Though if you would listen to some on the FB page, our membership money should be going to Ticketmaster to ensure that system works & it's the clubs fault it's not
Working now and tickets secured!

Try now - should be working

Working now and tickets secured!

I just got mine - sometimes I play around & see what alternative options present, today I took the first one that presented because I didn't want to deal with further issues

Not a fan of the ticket allocation - L3 behind the goals. Might end up watching on TV.

Yeah, the "generous" Saints allocated level 3 seating as the away team GA members option

Ahhh I forgot that the tickets went on today. I'm getting "Unfortunately, there are no upgrades available for this Member Code." when I have a full home/away membership. Have they sold out already? I can't imagine that the game will actually be a sell out..

edit: Oh I just missed the member presale. Hope I can still get tickets (with my membership) when it goes on sale to the public.

This game won’t sell out and the best Tickets will go to the public allocation. Just look again tomorrow and you should find better tickets.
I had a member ticket for free. Probably not rushing to pay for one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does that work. Aren't they supposed to take care of members..
They know members will take the crap seats where as non members need more convincing. So they Hold a lot of the best seats over and only give them to members if the members look like exhausting all the allocation. If they don’t, which is most of the time, they then give the good seats to the public.

Wouldn't ticket allocation also depend on the distribution by the home team - not sure if it's changed as the seasons progressed as we're still not at 100% capacity, but at least earlier in the season it was the home team who had a fair amount of say in terms of the spilt of available tickets between the 2 sides

Being an away member it's also been a case in the past of just sitting in the general admission area unless I want to pay to upgrade to a reserved seat. And thinking to games at Marvel, I can't recall the general admission area being anywhere other than level 3

I know that normally more of level 3 would be open than we may have been offered seats in, but under the current ticket redemption system it may just be the case of grouping the away members together in X number of bays as it's easier in terms of ticket allocation

Other than having to confirming the location of my seat for our away matches, not sure there's really been much difference in where I'd be sitting or the options available in comparison to previous seasons where we didn't have these steps - more often than not I'd just sit in the GA area as I'm too cheap to pay for the ticket upgrade to have a better seat

2021 MOBILE MEMBERSHIP IS NOW AVAILABLE!
We have created some how to access videos which you can watch by clicking below, or you can view a step-by-step guide.

You will first need to download the Official Geelong Cats App

Download the app from Apple Store (iOS) here

Download the app from the Google Play Store here

Website with info

PDF step by step

Rd 13, Port v Geelong (AO) confirmed for Thursday Night (we have the bye Rd 12)
Rd 14, Geelong v Dogs (GMHBA) confirmed for Thursday or Friday Night (Dogs have the bye Rd 13)

Following on from the bye, it's either going to be good starts to the weekend or weekends that can't end quick enough

Interstate Thursday night games are very annoying for supporters who like to travel like myself. Might not be able to make the Brisbane game now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The AFL must really rate us for pulling in viewers. Two Thursdays and a Friday night. Wonder if we'll even play a daytime game this year? :p

I know we've got one coming up against the powerhouse that was Collingwood

The problem with playing s**t teams is that you play the s**t timeslots

I know we've got one coming up against the powerhouse that was Collingwood

The problem with playing sh*t teams is that you play the sh*t timeslots

True enough. The Hawks should be thankful we dragged them out of the late Sunday timeslot on Easter Monday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back