2021 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Magnets

Team Captain
Nov 2, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did anyone think Bartel #44 was stiff not to win the BOG Medal?
Thurgoona looked old and slow, Fowler played a season to long. And their ball use was average. They couldn’t adapt to the wind.
Didn’t think Thurgoona had to many good players
Kiewa looked fresh and ready to go. Tim Darcy was super against O’Sullivan.
Thought the Telford / Haydon battle was super, both held, both showed strength. Can’t say I noticed a bad player for Kiewa
Overall They were the best side all year and really deserved the flag.
Their age profile will only increase in 2019 with their first recruits they announce. Brothers well on the wrong side of 30. Michael Thompson celebrated as hard as any of the Kiewa boys over the weekend I am hearing

Heard Albury tried to get Thompson back from Kiewa with a bigger money incentive then before but staying. Di Mizzo same with the Raiders. Also Jacob Barber ex Kiewa has been asked to trial with Werribee

Couple of ramblings Rutherglen way, Wilson asking if a few players wanted to come and join Corowa-Rutherglen pre season to get some extra fitness prior to their season starting and it went down like a lead balloon. I’m lead to believe it was all in good intention with the thought of building a good relationship between clubs, what are people’s thoughts on this?

Couple of ramblings Rutherglen way, Wilson asking if a few players wanted to come and join Corowa-Rutherglen pre season to get some extra fitness prior to their season starting and it went down like a lead balloon. I’m lead to believe it was all in good intention with the thought of building a good relationship between clubs, what are people’s thoughts on this?
Not good intentions

are you kidding lol

Sounds like Corowa trying to use the relationship of Wilson with the Rutherglen players to lure players to have a crack at ovens and Murray footy to me, Wilson may have said he could bring a few with him when he signed on as assistant coach ? Corowa must not have noticed recruiting isn’t his strong point

My message to him would be keep your hands off our players and make it very clear

Remerge them into one strong O and M club split the games between 2 grounds. The balance of the players go to a merged cdhbu and wagunyah club.

Local footy nerd, I did see a post on your footy page last night and noticed you thanking a Yarrawonga senior player for helping out at training so I’m a little confused with your comment...
Well done on the numbers on your first night back, all that money your coach is throwing around when he’s intoxicated at the local pubs is paying off I see

If what I’m hearing is right there is MASSIVE news out of the swans camp.... stay tuned
Massive signings Aalbers?
Whitehead gone?
That’s all the massive I can comprehend out of chiltern please explain

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard Danyl Woods was heading to the Upper Murray also. I think he was their captain this year? Wonder what is going on down there.

hearing multiple exits at Thurgoona next year, if true the comp will be wide open. The most competitive year for a long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back