2021 season

StevoBruiser

All Australian
Mar 15, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
Reading Ben Mcintosh back to yackandandah. Boasting very good u/17s sides for the last few years they seem to be really trending in the right direction. Holmes will bring them a premiership in the next couple of years no doubt.

Jul 20, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Here’s a question for the forum-

If there was a footballer, netballer or a coach of your club who was caught breaching the Covid-19 social isolation laws, what would the appropriate punishment be?

Doggyforlife

Draftee
Sep 1, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Here’s a question for the forum-

If there was a footballer, netballer or a coach of your club who was caught breaching the Covid-19 social isolation laws, what would the appropriate punishment be?
Spending the week with the Chiltern Flyer. :)

stories that should get a run would be :
How good Chiltern are in the home and away but choke in finals.(never won the big dance).
How they pleaded with the league a some yrs ago ,only to play Barny once in the home and away.

Hang on a min i'll grab the popcorn.....

chiltern flyer

Senior List
Nov 19, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Spending the week with the Chiltern Flyer. :)

stories that should get a run would be :
How good Chiltern are in the home and away but choke in finals.(never won the big dance).
How they pleaded with the league a some yrs ago ,only to play Barny once in the home and away.

Hang on a min i'll grab the popcorn.....
I THINK YOUR GRABBING THE THING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS OLD MATE

Doggyforlife

Draftee
Sep 1, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I THINK YOUR GRABBING THE THING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS OLD MATE
Chiltern flyer meaning what? ...you have cups from the TDFL OR YOU DIDN'T ASK THE LEAGUE?
I was as shocked as anyone when i heard this come out of the league meeting yrs ago .
Go and have a look at the Chil v Barny history before shooting your mouth off.

chiltern flyer

Senior List
Nov 19, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Chiltern flyer meaning what? ...you have cups from the TDFL OR YOU DIDN'T ASK THE LEAGUE?
I was as shocked as anyone when i heard this come out of the league meeting yrs ago .
Go and have a look at the Chil v Barny history before shooting your mouth off.
you got 2 dicks mate couldn't pull yourself that silly with one

Fruit

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
HEY FRUIT, I KNOW YOU USUALLY POST ABOUT O&M IN THE TDFL SECTION BUT GET YA FACTS RIGHT CHAMP.

Mitta were 2nd about 5 seasons ago.

The last 3 seasons anyone above them were about 5 games clear, they were making up numbers. F*CK MY CAT.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Apologies mate. They were 2nd 4 seasons ago. Not 3 like I said. They have been 5th, 5th and 6th since.

wizards

Cancelled
Nov 12, 2008
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I really hope it’s no later then mid June.
if it is I seriously cannot see how they can run a competition & award a premiership, Barton medal etc.
That’s obviously my opinion

elitecool

Debutant
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Thurgoona only NSW team & get restrictions eased before rest of comp with regards to training? VIC still some of the hardest covid restrictions. No footy 2020 still my thoughts. The PM & sports minister presser yesterday sounded like an A B C. type approach. A. 10 players training up to C. full contact. If that was 6-8 week between a b c? This was front page of SFL today cross border comp there too. No fans, no play.
IMG_8372.jpg

JOHNNY GASTEV

Team Captain
Jan 7, 2008
Lavington
AFL Club
West Coast
Thurgoona only NSW team & get restrictions eased before rest of comp with regards to training? VIC still some of the hardest covid restrictions. No footy 2020 still my thoughts. The PM & sports minister presser yesterday sounded like an A B C. type approach. A. 10 players training up to C. full contact. If that was 6-8 week between a b c? This was front page of SFL today cross border comp there too. No fans, no play.View attachment 868868
Sounds a little silly but if Thurgoona can still play and the tallangatta league is called off why don’t they play in the Hume for season? I don’t see any point having 80 footballers/netballers sitting on the sidelines when they can play elsewhere.

StevoBruiser

All Australian
Mar 15, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
Sounds a little silly but if Thurgoona can still play and the tallangatta league is called off why don’t they play in the Hume for season? I don’t see any point having 80 footballers/netballers sitting on the sidelines when they can play elsewhere.
What about when Thurgoona have to play Jindera? Maybe the away side could play naked.
Logistical nightmare, I wouldn’t bother.

Back