2021 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben dower is will be a huge loss for Mitta. Disappointing for the Mountain Men.
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the Upper Murray team potentially coming into the TDFL?
What does everyone think about the salary cap cut & the player points staying the same.
Looks as though it will benefit the already successful clubs

Ben dower is will be a huge loss for Mitta. Disappointing for the Mountain Men.
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the Upper Murray team potentially coming into the TDFL?
What does everyone think about the salary cap cut & the player points staying the same.
Looks as though it will benefit the already successful clubs
Merged Upper Murray team only 50/50 to happen. Wouldn’t surprise if Mitta and Bullioh link up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see what Peter Cook said about salary cap differences with the Hume league very valid point. How are clubs fairing with it all?

Interesting to see what Peter Cook said about salary cap differences with the Hume league very valid point. How are clubs fairing with it all?
He is definitely right in saying the Hume League have an advantage now but I feel like people have to remember why the cap and the points have been introduced. It’s because money has got ridiculous and clubs are going broke or losing volunteers to the stress that finances have caused at club land.
Personally I’m happy to keep focusing on playing local kids where it’s possible and I also favour less clubs which will mean more players to go around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back