2021 SFA Fantasy Football Leauges - SIGN UP

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah .....Hall has these games spurts, but you're never sure when he's going to drop off a cliff

Scoring history should rule ....unless a player has a breakout year, but that's not Hall

View attachment 1101986
unless you are living in 2016 it's a big trap
Yep agree, I've just always chucked him in the same category as Tex. With unlimited trades I think the risk isn't as high. Still surely his next 30 is coming.

Well played Muddiemoose

Lost the GF 2 seasons in a row now🤦‍♂️
Thanks mate, it was a great comp I really enjoyed and it was some good fun in the pm as well from everyone involved

Looking forward to the re match next season

Thanks mate, it was a great comp I really enjoyed and it was some good fun in the pm as well from everyone involved

Looking forward to the re match next season

Yeah, loved the banter. I was never going Oliver or Gawn C so at last it wasn’t a 50:50 which went the wrong way for me.

Your team looked immense at the end of the season though pre-injuries, I was lucky to get past you last week!

Yeah, loved the banter. I was never going Oliver or Gawn C so at last it wasn’t a 50:50 which went the wrong way for me.

Your team looked immense at the end of the season though pre-injuries, I was lucky to get past you last week!
Yeah I made some pretty bold moves that really paid off, I held trades early that gave me two trades before last weeks game

Firorini after Gold Coasts bye before his purple patch at the end of the year was one of the best moves I’ve ever made in SuperCoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back