News 2021 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

92 games for Dylan, and has 3 sons. there might go another potential father and son.

can't we just leave him on the bench for 8 games - probably not

This is why father/son should be “100 games or x years service” to account for players like Roberton. To say that he is not a big enough part of the club, such that his sons shouldn’t have a pathway to play there, just because he was injured and missed the mark by 8 games is absurd, but that’s more or less the implication.

I haven't read the article yet but I'm sure everyone's "absolutely flying", as usual.

Hanners won the Time Trial so ergo he's flying

He also ran well in some other drill,well apparently cos JB only heard about it 2nd hand, but hes flying

These puff media pieces grind my teeth sometimes.

He also ran well in some other drill,well apparently cos JB only heard about it 2nd hand, but hes flying

Hannebery lost lot of weight ...in fantastic shape today best I‘ve seen him at StKilda

For mine Father Son should be 5 years and 50 games. Player has signed multiple contracts and been a good part of the club and has contributed to the club on the field.

The next one will be about the new recruits trying to earn the respect of their team mates. The final article will be about a partially injured playing chomping at the bit to play round 1.

Drives me crazy how the AFL teams force their players to read off a script. No room for individuality, which is a real shame. Now all we have is boring robots regurgitating the same thing.

Very necessary media to get members on board. Not doing any harm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we know why Crouch is on light duties ?

Do we know why Crouch is on light duties ?
Only joking of course mate lol, I think Brut is right, easing him into it. He looks a lot different physically to when I watched him at the Crows, though. Looks like he has dropped a bit of weight. Looks leaner. Hopefully the mishap last year has kicked him into gear.

Bloody excited about the upcoming season for us though. Hopefully no serious injuries and we can start off with a full list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back