News 2021 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but we are still 9 mill in debt. They have less members then us and just finished last. Reckon we need a new CEO

They have way fewer assets and net worth as well.

They are doing well but I would rather be in our shoes for sure.

It's like having 800k debt in a mortgage but a house worth 1.5m

That's a better position to be in than having no assets but no debt.

Last edited:
I sore today that north have paid down all there debt. Debt free for the first time since 87. What the fcuk are we doing?

Building a new headquarters at Moorabbin?

Ever tried paying off your home loan in one year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have way fewer assets and net worth as well.

They are doing well but I would rather be in our shoes for sure.

It's like having 800k debt in a mortgage but a house worth 1.5m

That's a better position to be in than having no assets but no debt.
They will also lose $4mill pa when the Tassie team arrives.****

**** Except if they’re the Tassie team.

They will also lose $4mill pa when the Tassie team arrives.****

**** Except if they’re the Tassie team.

Sunny do you want to explain the dangers of looking at only one side of the balance sheet without looking at the other?

I owe 500k on a 1.5 mill home, I better sell because debt and s**t (actually don't owe anything on my house, so I am just like North, asset poor but no debt).

Sunny do you want to explain the dangers of looking at only one side of the balance sheet without looking at the other?

I owe 500k on a 1.5 mill home, I better sell because debt and sh*t (actually don't owe anything on my house, so I am just like North, asset poor but no debt).
No because you do it so much better than me.
What with your husky Scandi accent. 🤩🤩🤩

what north melbourne does, doesn't really interest me

the debt we carry also doesn't really phase me as much as obtaining revenue outside of football. if we can build a strong revenue stream outside of AFL gate/merch etc. i think thats far more valuable. the debt you probably just need to hold, wait 10-20 years with inflation kicking in and then just renegotiate a settlement with the AFL.

there's a reason why clubs like GWS have gone head strong into day cares. makes a s**t load of sense.

with all that roofspace at RSEA park maybe we should have covered them in solar panels and started mining bit coin :tearsofjoy:

Yeah but we are still 9 mill in debt. They have less members then us and just finished last. Reckon we need a new CEO
Debt free with nothing to show for it. We're in a fine position, it looks bad but it's really not. Remember, 6 mil is owed to the AFL and as far as I'm concerned they owe us that money.

what north melbourne does, doesn't really interest me

the debt we carry also doesn't really phase me as much as obtaining revenue outside of football. if we can build a strong revenue stream outside of AFL gate/merch etc. i think thats far more valuable. the debt you probably just need to hold, wait 10-20 years with inflation kicking in and then just renegotiate a settlement with the AFL.

there's a reason why clubs like GWS have gone head strong into day cares. makes a sh*t load of sense.

with all that roofspace at RSEA park maybe we should have covered them in solar panels and started mining bit coin :tearsofjoy:
Trout bought 15 Bitcoin in 2012 for the club but cant remember the password

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back