Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m trying to save my pennies to get a membership for next year . It has the excitement building that I haven’t felt since Reiwoldt and Kosi started . Actually the excitement is even bigger because we couldn’t see the games live this year . Hopefully we will be able to next season . Not sure if I will be able to save enough because the bastard Liberal federal government refuses to increase my pension . If necessary I will just listen to the radio and see the occasional live TV game . We might get a bunch of live night games because people said all year we were exciting to watch , plus we made the finals .

Really hope we can get above 50,000 next season .

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just out of interest, I wonder how the Magpies are going with their membership after all the angry remarks made by their supporters at the end of the trade period .

I’m trying to save my pennies to get a membership for next year . It has the excitement building that I haven’t felt since Reiwoldt and Kosi started . Actually the excitement is even bigger because we couldn’t see the games live this year . Hopefully we will be able to next season . Not sure if I will be able to save enough because the bastard Liberal federal government refuses to increase my pension . If necessary I will just listen to the radio and see the occasional live TV game . We might get a bunch of live night games because people said all year we were exciting to watch , plus we made the finals .

I think someone organised to get memberships for posters who couldn't afford it last year. I'll chuck in some $ if it gets going again and see if we can get you a membership. Just need an organised person to do the admin.

Not sure who your internet is with mate but I'd suggest moving to TPG, they have unlimited data for $60 a month, can't go wrong really, might save you a bit of cash.

I've worked in the energy industry for a long time (before doing what I do now) and happy to give you some help on who the cheapest provider is for you for electricity & gas

Beyond mobile do a plan at the moment too for $10 a month for 1GB of data and unlimited calls & texts - I guess prepaid is cheaper but this is the cheapest paid plan I've seen.

Cheers

I think someone organised to get memberships for posters who couldn't afford it last year. I'll chuck in some $ if it gets going again and see if we can get you a membership. Just need an organised person to do the admin.

Really , that would be fantastic. But I won’t get my hopes up too much just in case .

Not sure who your internet is with mate but I'd suggest moving to TPG, they have unlimited data for $60 a month, can't go wrong really, might save you a bit of cash.

I've worked in the energy industry for a long time (before doing what I do now) and happy to give you some help on who the cheapest provider is for you for electricity & gas

Beyond mobile do a plan at the moment too for $10 a month for 1GB of data and unlimited calls & texts - I guess prepaid is cheaper but this is the cheapest paid plan I've seen.

Cheers

I’m on TPG already , I’ve been with them since dial up days and never had a problem. I will have to ask my wife who do we get our gas’s and electricity from because she handles all that stuff . Thanks for the help , I will be in touch once I find out .

I will too chuck in some $$ George or boydie , do u know who did this last year?

There might be others that are more deserving than me as well although not sure how to find out without asking everyone personal questions. I will leave that up to others .

Are you going to get to games or just want a 3 gamer or something? I'm hoping someone who can be bothered organising the finances of it will take it up.

Are you going to get to games or just want a 3 gamer or something? I'm hoping someone who can be bothered organising the finances of it will take it up.

Would like to get to an many games as possible, but I would be very happy just with a three gamer .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to get to an many games as possible, but I would be very happy just with a three gamer .

Alright, we need who ever organised the finances last time to get back on board. Does anyone remember who organised it last time? If we all chuck in $20 or so we should be able to get you at least a 3 gamer and if enough get on board we could get you an 11 gamer.

Free entry to all away games in Melb or a free membership. Will take the latter to boost membership numbers.

Also now ultimate SC membership guaranteeing GF seats when we make it next year.
Without trying to sound too negative...
Welcome to the worst seats the MCG can offer on one of the most anticipated days of your life.
We'd be better off ditching the social club, banking the money and buying a ticket from a scalper when required*

*Maybe not due to the replay.

Anyway, I'm sure most of us who live nowhere near Moorabbin see the social club component as part of the donation.

In

Alright, we need who ever organised the finances last time to get back on board. Does anyone remember who organised it last time? If we all chuck in $20 or so we should be able to get you at least a 3 gamer and if enough get on board we could get you an 11 gamer.
George did it last year for wolf pac

George did it last year for wolf pac
Happy to sort something out this year guys no problems.

Anything membership related just feed through to me and I will follow up for you guys

We've done some great things for people here in the past

In - 25 or 50

let me know where to transfer.

As a inter state member would r my $'s also go to someone who can get to a game who would not be able to. Benefits the club and strengthens the values it stands for.

Cause i fn can't!!

Is there someone who actually couldn't afford a membership this year or are we just throwing around the idea of doing something like that?

If there's someone in mind then can whoever that person is please PM me and we can go from there?

Edit: Ah Brains Trust, no worries

Is there someone who actually couldn't afford a membership this year or are we just throwing around the idea of doing something like that?

If there's someone in mind then can whoever that person is please PM me and we can go from there?

Reckon they can message you and then we provide the $'s.

Just let us know when that happens.

Reckon they can message you and then we provide the $'s.

Just let us know when that happens.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking mate. If they are happy to provide their BSB/Acc and we just send the money through to that.

Probably get a PM group going once a few are happy to send through some money and we have a person in mind, at the moment it looks like BT, I am cool with that

Happy to sort something out this year guys no problems.

Anything membership related just feed through to me and I will follow up for you guys

We've done some great things for people here in the past

Can you sort out a membership for Brains trust and we'll throw around the hat for contributions? If a few chuck in $20 bucks it starts to add up pretty quickly. Happy to go with what ever others are keen to do though too. I can't remember how we did it last time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back