Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Remove this Banner Ad

40% off New Balance gear is a great deal. Not really a brand I’ve ever bought much of before (maybe I’m not the target market) but will prob get a couple of things - some of the trainers are pretty nice.

40% off New Balance gear is a great deal. Not really a brand I’ve ever bought much of before (maybe I’m not the target market) but will prob get a couple of things - some of the trainers are pretty nice.

Just ordered some new wheels for the wife and I for family Xmas KK. Thanks NB!

28,067 as of 2pm today.

Thats great.
I still remember the 25 000 by the 25/12 drive and the 31 000 by 31/12.
We’re going very well.

Do we know how many are new vs historic members?

All signed up for another year. Nothing to complain about this year, but any suggestion I’ll ever not buy a membership in protest of the clubs direction is nothing more than a bluff on my behalf.
Wish I’d done it before the 30th, but time got away from me.
Stuck with the AFLW team, too. I think I’ll just consider it a complete membership.

Did anything different happen with the roll over this year? I pay for two memberships which came out in separate transactions this year. However only one transaction went through recently and I am struggling to work out what I’ve done/what I’m paying for.

Guess we’ll wait till the memberships cards show up (or don’t)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anything different happen with the roll over this year? I pay for two memberships which came out in separate transactions this year. However only one transaction went through recently and I am struggling to work out what I’ve done/what I’m paying for.

Not sure but you would be able to check if you login to the membership page

Just give membership a call and sort it out.

Where did the discount come from? I didn't receive an email in regards to it
Do you know if this came out as an email?
Yep was the first email for the new Saints Pass.

Saints Pass was my free upgrade for 2021. Not sure if everyone get it or just the people that didn't get seat upgrades and that type of stuff

Do you know if this came out as an email?

Yeah it was an email, maybe check your junk mail.

It was titled:
Saints Pass | <your name>, enjoy 40% off New Balance

I’m not really sure what Saints Pass is or how you get it. I’d assume you get it with your membership.

Last edited:

Same, they have taken money twice but I don't think my son is signed up but 2 spares did go through. I need to call when I'm not busy. Not sure who or what is paid for, my son's membership login has disappeared. I might just switch back to a family membership to make life easier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back