Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Remove this Banner Ad

The club will either email or send a letter with your upgrade.

No options to chose between, they decide for you.
i assume this is after the rollover or you have paid for next years membership??

I haven't paid as yet

i assume this is after the rollover or you have paid for next years membership??

I haven't paid as yet
I'm on rollover but they sent it out before the first payment confirming you still want that membership.

I presume if you aren't on rollover, they will still send something telling you about your upgrade and asking if you want to renew.

I haven't paid as yet

I'm on easy pay, December bill, and an email came through Tuesday from the engage.ticketmaster address, it contained a link in the images, of the girls in a huddle with black button upgrade;

1603348444864.png

Since I'm Home GA reserved seat, mine is access to Victory Bar on L1, meanwhile my seat is L3 in block 33 on the opposite wing to pocket, so between gates 5 & 6.

As if walking isn't painful enough at times, walking on those narrow steps, up and back, crossing almost 5 gates up and back, yeah, less relaxing more, why would I bother?

Quick question... do the upgrades offers apply to kids memberships too?

We have 4 reserved seats on L2 (2 adults and 2 kids) but have only received emails offers for my wife & I.

Anyone checked with the club re: kids?
I have a family membership for GA and received an upgrade all including 3 kids to the reserved bay.
I would assume your kids will also get it- have they a different email on their account?

I know I'm banging on but .....a scarf should be part of every membership package.
This is the clubs response to this point from Facebook. There is still a members scarf available for everyone who wants it - im assuming the $20 voucher will cover the entire cost - but they are also proving more options for people who don't want scarfs or hats anymore.

Why am I receiving a Saints Locker merchandise voucher as part of my 2021 membership?
This year, we’re giving many of our members a $20 Saints Locker merchandise voucher instead of a member cap, scarf or beanie. Don’t worry though, you’ll still be able to purchase these items! You’ll be able to spend your voucher on:
  • 2021 member cap, scarf or beanie
  • 2021 member hoodie or polo
  • Anything else stocked at Saints Locker!
We’ve made this change to give our members more choice on their member item as many of you have told us you’d like to be able to choose a different item each year. Together we’re also reducing merchandise waste as we won’t be sending out items members don’t want. Instead you can now add whatever you’d like to your red, white and black wardrobe!
You can expect to receive your unique voucher code from late November, once our 2021 membership stock has arrived. You will be able to use this code to select your member item, or use the voucher on something else in the store.
Junior members will be able to choose between a $20 Saints Locker merchandise voucher or a Junior pack which includes a water bottle, backpack and badge.
AFLW, Pet, Toddler and Little Saint members will still receive a member item and not a voucher.

This is the clubs response to this point from Facebook. There is still a members scarf available for everyone who wants it - im assuming the $20 voucher will cover the entire cost - but they are also proving more options for people who don't want scarfs or hats anymore.

Why am I receiving a Saints Locker merchandise voucher as part of my 2021 membership?
This year, we’re giving many of our members a $20 Saints Locker merchandise voucher instead of a member cap, scarf or beanie. Don’t worry though, you’ll still be able to purchase these items! You’ll be able to spend your voucher on:
We’ve made this change to give our members more choice on their member item as many of you have told us you’d like to be able to choose a different item each year. Together we’re also reducing merchandise waste as we won’t be sending out items members don’t want. Instead you can now add whatever you’d like to your red, white and black wardrobe!
You can expect to receive your unique voucher code from late November, once our 2021 membership stock has arrived. You will be able to use this code to select your member item, or use the voucher on something else in the store.
Junior members will be able to choose between a $20 Saints Locker merchandise voucher or a Junior pack which includes a water bottle, backpack and badge.
AFLW, Pet, Toddler and Little Saint members will still receive a member item and not a voucher.
That's a great initiative, I've been banging on about merch waste for years, so happy to see action has finally been taken.

Thanks BrutThough .....I'm a boring old traditionalist who loves a scarf....the voucher does not cover that:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on rollover but they sent it out before the first payment confirming you still want that membership.

I presume if you aren't on rollover, they will still send something telling you about your upgrade and asking if you want to renew.

I have roll over but haven't got emails yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back