Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to go out on a limb, if we can secure Crouch, add one maybe two more best 22 players and keep this and next years first round picks, we are staring down the barrel of 55K members.

There is a real energy about with Saints supporters, and fortunately we are in a much better position as far as our administration is concerned than the last time we built this momentum in 03-04.

If we get to 55K members next season and can get to a Prelim, then all of a sudden our debt reduction will be huge as our income through memberships and sponsorship opportunities will balloon.

Cannot wait until R.1 2021.

I Know he’s our super mod, but I doubt that George is responsible for this. A friend of mine didn’t get one either and she just phoned the club. Simple.

Interesting. Only 4 teams increased their membership this year. Carlton, Freo, WCE and us. Everyone else dropped, some by a signifiant margin.

Win another trade period and start well next year I can see 55k coming up.

We were at about 26k at this time last year I think. Though with the later finishing season, a delayed process is likely you’d assume.
Yeah I'll get a comparison up soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The biggest issue they will have is selling a product without knowing if people can fully use it for a second year running. Honest communication is key.
as noone knows as yet what will happen, they cannot do anything more.

Stand phat members!
Hang on if u can and obviously family first
But if any long term member in here is struggling to keep the membership going in these tough times then sing out.
People can help and chip in like prev years
Just need to keep that consecutive years milestone ticking along

Current Membership Tally (17/11/2020):

This Time Last Year (20/11/2019):

Difference:

All-Time Tally;

1. 48,752 (2020)
2. 45,678 (2018)
3. 42,910 (2019)
4. 42,094 (2017)
5. 39,276 (2011)

Projected Final Total:

This will work itself out given the late start we had to memberships opening back up again.
Nowhere near panic stations yet.
People are just enjoying some freedom again and footy is far from their minds.

We'll need the crowds back though. People will donate their memberships in a crisis time, but not so much second time around.

Breaking through the ambivalence is the big challenge for the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back