Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Remove this Banner Ad

We should make the 50k or more if we win the first 2-3 weeks.
With the potential rolling fixture it probably works in our favour, we won't see who we play in the first few weeks 😂

Either way I think 55k would be the goal. I go back to club on January 11th, will see what the go is!

I told Matt a while ago that there's people out there that would help the club for free, well I've worked out a way my actual job lets me off every second Thursday and I go to the Saints to push memberships over the phone/email.

With the potential rolling fixture it probably works in our favour, we won't see who we play in the first few weeks 😂

Either way I think 55k would be the goal. I go back to club on January 11th, will see what the go is!

I told Matt a while ago that there's people out there that would help the club for free, well I've worked out a way my actual job lets me off every second Thursday and I go to the Saints to push memberships over the phone/email.
We should sh1t 55k in
with the people we have running the joint now if we could have a couple of top 4 finishes we will be a 60 k + club

Have spoken to the membership dept twice over the past month to sort out a couple of things with my memberships (most recently spoke to Andy). They are very professional, helpful and friendly.

I don't know if this is a deal breaker for anyone who didn't sign up before the 30th of November, but I signed up in early december (can't remember the date exactly, maybe the 1st or 2nd), and I still got an email with a 40% discount code for the New Balance stuff. I'm guessing the club got an allotment of discount codes to send out which we haven't quit reached yet.

I don't know if this is a deal breaker for anyone who didn't sign up before the 30th of November, but I signed up in early december (can't remember the date exactly, maybe the 1st or 2nd), and I still got an email with a 40% discount code for the New Balance stuff. I'm guessing the club got an allotment of discount codes to send out which we haven't quit reached yet.
Don't think anyone will be buying the New Balance stuff to be honest 😅

Don't think anyone will be buying the New Balance stuff to be honest 😅
I'll be buying some shoes. I have horrid Hobbit shaped feet, and buying shoes is a nightmare for me. New Balance are great and actually offer options for wide feeted individuals. I was in the market for new runners anyway, so this 40% off deal is perfect for me. Their shoes are great, even if their Saints apparel is terrible!

Also, everyone needs to drink Dare Iced Coffee and uh, Holman Gardening gear and Pepper Money is hot.

I'll be buying some shoes. I have horrid Hobbit shaped feet, and buying shoes is a nightmare for me. New Balance are great and actually offer options for wide feeted individuals. I was in the market for new runners anyway, so this 40% off deal is perfect for me. Their shoes are great, even if their Saints apparel is terrible!

Also, everyone needs to drink Dare Iced Coffee and uh, Holman Gardening gear and Pepper Money is hot.
The only thing I half like is the white training top. Rest of it needs to be set on fire.

After all the great momentum they've build they chip away at it a bit by coming out with this atrocity.

The only thing I half like is the white training top. Rest of it needs to be set on fire.

After all the great momentum they've build they chip away at it a bit by coming out with this atrocity.
I wonder if there is any copyright on Guernseys that other brands have put out? We've had plenty of great ones recently, is it a copyright issue that we can't go back to that? Or is it a pride issue? Surely even New Balance wouldn't want to be roasted the way they have been for what they've put out for St Kilda this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if there is any copyright on Guernseys that other brands have put out? We've had plenty of great ones recently, is it a copyright issue that we can't go back to that? Or is it a pride issue? Surely even New Balance wouldn't want to be roasted the way they have been for what they've put out for St Kilda this year.
No idea, I do think the sponsorship logo size and placement is a contractual thing though. I would just like them to fix the shoulders.

From memory we introduce new designs every couple of years. They have royally stuffed this one though.

The reason my kids have an X box is because they used to sponsor us so we got one over a playstation. RSEA needs some love too.

The reason my kids have an X box is because they used to sponsor us so we got one over a playstation. RSEA needs some love too.
I’ve still got an old box full of Hugall & Hoiles taking up space in the garden shed 🤪

Is the discount only online ?

Current Membership Tally (07/12/2020):

This Time Last Year (10/12/2019):

Difference:
+651

All-Time Tally;

1. 48,752 (2020)
2. 45,678 (2018)
3. 42,910 (2019)
4. 42,094 (2017)
5. 39,276 (2011)

Projected Final Total: