Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone else receive an e-mail advising them that their membership pack had 'arrived in Australia' - complete with a tracking number?
I got my membership pack a week ago...

Nope, but mine did have a letter dated 29/1 in a parcel dated 10/2 that arrived Friday 12th.

So naturally I assume;

1. It was actually shipped on the 10th and forgotten about, because 50 km slightly NW is too hard, man.
2. It went international, only without markings and so was stuck in customs as weird card thing.
3. Many peoples screwed that pooch.

So wouldn't put it past some being from either option, seemed to be a rather s**t sending on things given my scarf purchase was a whopping 2 days from payment to delivery.

Did anyone else receive an e-mail advising them that their membership pack had 'arrived in Australia' - complete with a tracking number?
I got my membership pack a week ago...

I got the email but no package.

I'll be buying some shoes. I have horrid Hobbit shaped feet, and buying shoes is a nightmare for me. New Balance are great and actually offer options for wide feeted individuals. I was in the market for new runners anyway, so this 40% off deal is perfect for me. Their shoes are great, even if their Saints apparel is terrible!

Also, everyone needs to drink Dare Iced Coffee and uh, Holman Gardening gear and Pepper Money is hot.
I buy all my work gear from rsea. I always let them know I'm a saints member and they always give me the staff discount even tho I tell them it's not necessary as I clam it on my tax anyway

JZY.gif

Current Membership Tally (22/02/2021):

This Time Last Year (21/02/2020):

Difference:
+2,898

All-Time Tally;

1. 48,775 (2020)
2. 45,678 (2018)
3. 43,250 (2021)
4. 42,910 (2019)
5. 42,094 (2017)

Projected Final Total:

JZY.gif

Current Membership Tally (22/02/2021):

This Time Last Year (21/02/2020):

Difference:
+2,898

All-Time Tally;

1. 48,775 (2020)
2. 45,678 (2018)
3. 43,250 (2021)
4. 42,910 (2019)
5. 42,094 (2017)

Projected Final Total:
Is there any easy way we can compare to rival clubs membership totals?

particularly interested to see how we compare to Essendon, Geelong and WB.

Is there any easy way we can compare to rival clubs membership totals?

particularly interested to see how we compare to Essendon, Geelong and WB.
The most up to date numbers for each of them are

Essendon - 57k on Feb 8th

Geelong - *edit* 45,740 on Feb 22nd

WB - Just above 33k on Feb 20th

With Andrew Basset saying the goal is to get us into the bracket of middle sized teams, it looks like we are well on track to that with us being 10k in front of the dogs right now.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most clubs haven't put up a total, but here are the other ones I could find. We are just above Port which is a huge improvement on recent years.

North - 32,620 on Feb 16th

Melbourne - 32, 954 on Feb 20th

Richmond - 82,648 on Feb 15th

Carlton - 70,687 on Feb 22nd

Port - 41,275 on Feb 22nd
We were just ahead of Port last year as well, but they’re definitely positive numbers. Fremantle and Adelaide would be interesting to see. We were tenth last year on the membership ladder, with those two just above us. Would be great to move past them.

Hey SF

Do you know if there will be any more merchandise added to the shop in the coming months? I've got my $100 upgrade voucher but none of the new gear really excites me... was keen to get a winter jacket (like last year's coaches jacket) but there's nothing there.

Just thought I'd check whether it's worth holding off

Cheers

I got an email about signing up as a Coterie member (Halos Legend Upgrade). It’s quite expensive but I was wondering what is the criteria for this, does anyone know?

Can any member upgrade to this? I’d consider it if my wife or one of my mates could do it too.

Hey SF

Do you know if there will be any more merchandise added to the shop in the coming months? I've got my $100 upgrade voucher but none of the new gear really excites me... was keen to get a winter jacket (like last year's coaches jacket) but there's nothing there.

Just thought I'd check whether it's worth holding off

Cheers
There will be stock added periodically leading into the season. A lot of stock sold out and we’re waiting on restock and shipping is a prick of a thing at the moment. Keep an eye out as there will be more stuff added.

I got an email about signing up as a Coterie member (Halos Legend Upgrade). It’s quite expensive but I was wondering what is the criteria for this, does anyone know?

Can any member upgrade to this? I’d consider it if my wife or one of my mates could do it too.
Hi mate, email went out to our level 2 / Ultimate members but anybody is more than welcome to join the coterie club. Comms only went out to level 2 members as it seemed a bit of a stretch to ask some 3 game or GA members to jump up to a corporate type of offering haha!
If you DM me I’ll flick you some details for our corporate team and you can get in contact for a chat. Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back