Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013

#saintsfooty

Debutant
Jul 3, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Last time I tried to buy an extra ticket for some friends to come with us, the ticketech system was so bad I couldn't get a ticket for them and had to line up for an hour outside the stadium. I don't know how you can even get into the stadium without being a member. It's a seriously sh*t system that seems to be down more than it's up or glitches when you've spent 20 minutes setting it all up.
Yeah can’t speak on behalf of the system. Wish their was an easier way, but we’ve got to be as flexible as we can to get people back into Marvel this year

Got my membership packs. Neat little packages, like the keychain and might actually use the stickers this year...

Hope we can get to the footy this season. Not sure I can go another whole year without it.

Extremely busy at work today. Had 5 minutes spare at 3:30 but couldn’t get through - great that we’re gangbusters, but not great for me wanting to sneak onto the SEN deal before 5PM (my fault for being unorganised).

Managed to find another chance to call - at 4:58. Thankfully the call was answered near immediately, and I was able to secure the deal. They mentioned I had a membership discount which wasn’t eligible for the SEN deal, but was offered an AFLW membership at a great discount instead so it was a no brainer to sign up for both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lewdogs

Cancelled
Saints Pledge Contributor
Jun 4, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Arsenal, Portland Trailblazers
Going to be hopefully the last disrupted year. Hope we all hang in with our memberships and basically donate for one more year.
Hopefully a bit more dan attendance than last year. Obviously there'll be disruptions but surely nothing like last year.

Still a good chance we are on a decent run of zero cases come round 1.

The WA teams will be the really interesting ones. That will take some juggling.

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
Hopefully a bit more dan attendance than last year. Obviously there'll be disruptions but surely nothing like last year.

I doubt we will allowed more than 50% until the vaccine gets into the community where as I think once all the quarantine workers are vaccinated then I can’t see how we can get covid if it’s not in the community.

#gosaintas

Cancelled
Veteran Reimagine Moorabbin
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
I doubt we will allowed more than 50% until the vaccine gets into the community where as I think once all the quarantine workers are vaccinated then I can’t see how we can get covid if it’s not in the community.
I'm not sure the vaccine stops you getting covid or stops u passing it on. Doesn't it just stop you getting really sick?
I dunno. Have stopped listening to it all of late...

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
I'm not sure the vaccine stops you getting covid or stops u passing it on. Doesn't it just stop you getting really sick?

Something like that. Norman Swan is of the belief that with the vaccine Covid 19 will be like the common cold by year end.

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
I don’t think they know for sure. Eventually it has to get down to risk versus reward. We can just do 5 day lockdowns every time their is a outbreak. We can’t keep closing boarders.

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
I don’t think they know for sure. Eventually it has to get down to risk versus reward. We can just do 5 day lockdowns every time their is a outbreak. We can’t keep closing boarders.

True, it needs to be mittigated. Not everybody catches it, not everyone is symptomatic, if the vaccine makes it into something like a cold, we just go with it, with sensible social distancing and good hygiene etc.

I think that's why they want to get to 70% plus vaccinated, at that point there is no reason to lock anything up. The UK while they have been managing a huge outbreak has managed to vaccinate a quarter of their population. Hopefully we roll out faster.

True, it needs to be mittigated. Not everybody catches it, not everyone is symptomatic, if the vaccine makes it into something like a cold, we just go with it, with sensible social distancing and good hygiene etc.

for the all talk of vaccines theres been huge ground made up on treatment drugs

Hopefully not!

Fan attendance on the other hand....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back