Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just putting it out there... As someone who gets the scarf every year having to go online and spend an extra 10 bucks on top of my membership for shipping is a bit crappy. I'm all for the extra choice. But the absolute minimum standard is that we shouldn't be any worse off...

Completely happy if I can get the scarf delivered as I have every other year as part of my choice at the same price ($20 delivered) and effectively cancel out the voucher.... I had assumed this would be the logical outcome when I heard they were swapping the cap/scarf for a voucher...

But now that it's an extra $10 I can only assume that it isn't about choice as much as it's about getting a little extra cash in the door... I feel I did my part by essentially donating my membership last year. This feels like a kick in the teeth after deciding to do that when money was tight.

Just putting it out there... As someone who gets the scarf every year having to go online and spend an extra 10 bucks on top of my membership for shipping is a bit crappy. I'm all for the extra choice. But the absolute minimum standard is that we shouldn't be any worse off...

Completely happy if I can get the scarf delivered as I have every other year as part of my choice at the same price ($20 delivered) and effectively cancel out the voucher.... I had assumed this would be the logical outcome when I heard they were swapping the cap/scarf for a voucher...

But now that it's an extra $10 I can only assume that it isn't about choice as much as it's about getting a little extra cash in the door... I feel I did my part by essentially donating my membership last year. This feels like a kick in the teeth after deciding to do that when money was tight.
Just saw a thread on reddit about what people got in their membership packs this year.
By the looks of it most clubs have changed to a voucher instead of scarf/cap this year so it's not just the Saints.

I joined today and my usual 3 game membership was upgraded at no extra charge. The guy in the membership department also told me that they are planning to have a free shipping offer on Boxing Day, so if you can wait until then you should be able to get free delivery for your scarf.

Current Membership Tally (16/12/2020):

This Time Last Year (18/12/2019):

Difference:
+670

All-Time Tally;

1. 48,752 (2020)
2. 45,678 (2018)
3. 42,910 (2019)
4. 42,094 (2017)
5. 39,276 (2011)

Projected Final Total:

I joined today and my usual 3 game membership was upgraded at no extra charge. The guy in the membership department also told me that they are planning to have a free shipping offer on Boxing Day, so if you can wait until then you should be able to get free delivery for your scarf.

Thanks for the heads up on the free shipping. Might have a look next week.

I think they upgraded everyone who kept their membership for 2020 automatically, the flip side to this is that if you don't want to pay the bigger cost beyond 2021, you'll have to manually change your membership tier.

You can pick up at Moorabbin, or wait until one of the free shipping days. Boxing Day being the first.

Any member merch pics etc yet?
Mrs looking on site and says she cant see anything and the stuff says 2020
Need to link your saints locker account with your membership to see the members merch.
Instructions were on the voucher email

Thanks for letting me know about the free shipping day. I'll wait for that one... Live in regional vic, so getting to the club isn't always easy

The Saints webstore will let you stack the vouchers - so if you have multiple memberships, or have a local group of fellow members, stack everything together to be delivered to one address (making sure the "spend" is at least $50) and use one of the codes in the promo code to trigger free delivery.

I can understand there's a massive cost saving to the club with not shipping out large membership package parcels, so under the circumstances, I'm cutting them an ounce or two of slack. I ended up doing both our scarves, plus a pair of socks for my wife, and got the free shipping that way.

On the plus side, I think the scarf this year is much more striking than the 2020 edition, and I'm looking forward to wearing it at a game in 2021

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bizarre argument

Just didn’t agree with one poster telling another to take a hike.
Nothing bizarre about that.
It wasn’t about politics on my part, it was a personal attack.

Anyway, it’s done.

Last edited:
I agree. I hope you move the posts
Yep the posts were deleted

Just didn’t agree with one poster telling another to take a hike.
Nothing bizarre about that.
It wasn’t about politics on my part, it was a personal attack.

Anyway, it’s done.
I'm not disagreeing with you. What was bizarre is attacking a poster that made a post 3 months ago

Current Membership Tally (21/12/2020):

Difference:
+1,547

All-Time Tally;

1. 48,775 (2020)
2. 45,678 (2018)
3. 42,910 (2019)
4. 42,094 (2017)
5. 39,276 (2011)

Projected Final Total:

Current Membership Tally (21/12/2020):

Difference:
+1,547

All-Time Tally;

1. 48,775 (2020)
2. 45,678 (2018)
3. 42,910 (2019)
4. 42,094 (2017)
5. 39,276 (2011)

Projected Final Total:
Cheers for your posts and info. Looking good to launch into next year.

My family and I have been members for 20+ years and didn’t get any emails about saints pass. Does anyone have the code I can use for the 40% off new balance?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back