Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not so much no priority but that priority shouldn't matter at home games. Not sure what they've organised with the AFL.
How are they going to select which of our 50,000 members (so far) can attend a 52,000 seat stadium if there is reduced capacity.
Sorry if I'm not getting what your saying...

How are they going to select which of our 50,000 members (so far) can attend a 52,000 seat stadium if there is reduced capacity.
Because we won't have 50,000 members that are eligible for games. Not all our memberships are game access memberships.

So, with Matt Finnis saying that we're not going to prioritise reserved seat holders* if we return to docklands with reduced capacity are people with reserved seats going to be happy if they're at home and a 3 game member is at the ground?

*He said he wanted to get all members into the ground. So as I understand it there won't be preferences for membership tiers/types.

I have reserved seats for my son and I. I accept there's a likelihood I won't get to all games, but life would get in the way and stop me from attending some games anyway.

It'd be nice if I had some sort of way to nominate certain games to attend, but I'll roll with the punches anyway.

Studies from previous years gone by show attendance at roughly 30 odd percent of our membership base at each game. We will get our members in to home games. Yes it may not be in your exact seat, however you will get the same category of seat and you’ll get to watch us play football again. If we had a choice there would be none of these restrictions however there’s something a little bit bigger than somebodies reserved seat happening around the world, and the AFL alongside all clubs are doing the absolute best we can.

Because we won't have 50,000 members that are eligible for games. Not all our memberships are game access memberships.
I have just ticked over 25 years membership. But never had a seat. Early years I was an Interstate member as there was no category for International or Overseas. Nowadays I have the International Digital subscription membership.....which is great. Would love to go to games, and I do when I come to Australia. This is the next best thing.

mrs and i cant make it this year most likely

even if they were wouldn't it be a good thing for our club and tbh our supporters if demand to attend games out exceeded docklands capacity

even if they were wouldn't it be a good thing for our club and tbh our supporters if demand to attend games out exceeded docklands capacity

Yeah, I remember back in the Ross Lyon era you'd have to get to the docklands 30 minutes before games to get a GA seat against sides like Essendon. We turn up if we are any good.

AFl pushing for 75% capacity at least for the start of the season.

With covid we don't know what will happen though.

Nearly 40k at Marvel which will cater to most of our home games.

Going to be fully ticketed, so we get gouged a ticketing fee even when we have paid our membership.

Going to be fully ticketed, so we get gouged a ticketing fee even when we have paid our membership.
Seems incredibly unlikely, doesn’t it. Couple of cases here and there. A threat of a variant etc. Winter ahead.

I know being from SA there are reports Adelaide Oval are pushing for 40K fans per game with a capacity of about 55K (give or take) imagine it would be similar across similar sized venues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned here but if you buy a 3 game membership this week they auto upgrade it to a full 11 game membership. Cost me $98 which is bananas. Wait time was around 2 mins on the phone and transaction took another 2 mins total

Bit gutted i got my membership a few weeks back

Lucky, I'm starting week 2 and have yet to spy my shipment.

Given by this point I can ship to the NT using our s**t transport, I'm assuming the imaginary ring is back and what should be easy is not.

Not true. There is no fee on complimentary ticketing as we’ve had with the AFLW for members. Anybody purchasing a ticket will be charged fees, but I can’t see non members going to the football in 2021.

Not true. There is no fee on complimentary ticketing as we’ve had with the AFLW for members. Anybody purchasing a ticket will be charged fees, but I can’t see non members going to the football in 2021.
Lets see. AFLW is small potatoes compared to hundreds of thousands of AFL members

Last time I tried to buy an extra ticket for some friends to come with us, the ticketech system was so bad I couldn't get a ticket for them and had to line up for an hour outside the stadium. I don't know how you can even get into the stadium without being a member. It's a seriously s**t system that seems to be down more than it's up or glitches when you've spent 20 minutes setting it all up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back