Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news.

When did we pass 50,000? Have we limped over the line or have we smashed it?

6000 more than this time last year is not limping over I think.

50,000+. I wonder how many the + is. With the Maddie’s match Flexi two game membership, we could see a mini surge.
depends how many we wi. i am getting pessimistic about this year, between injuries and the last 2 games, losing belief this year.

no1saint66

Premium Platinum
Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think the tally has been left intentionally vague so that they have time to top 55,000 members. I am predicting the week after Maddie’s match we will see a few announcements.

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013

(Log in to remove this ad.)

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
From the saints website today. This number is wrong?
Screenshot_20210412-092820_Ecosia.jpeg

From the saints website today. This number is wrong?
jfR4b5t.jpg
That's how many members they were able to count after Winx kicked his fifth.

However we have also signed many thousands of females ;)

Any members that DIDNT show up to the eagles game should take a back seat this week and let us REAL fans get tickets first

(Im joking btw, get your tickets and pack the joint out)

Kid's got training so not going anyway. Go for it.

theprospect

Club Legend
Saints Pledge Contributor
Sep 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey guys really need some help just quickly, if my mate buys a membership online tonight will he get an email with the barcode at the same time? He’s hoping to sign up tonight and get the code for the member sale tomorrow arvo. Cheers

Hey guys really need some help just quickly, if my mate buys a membership online tonight will he get an email with the barcode at the same time? He’s hoping to sign up tonight and get the code for the member sale tomorrow arvo. Cheers
I'm not sure but wouldn't stress, wouldn't think theres a chance it will sell out so should be plenty of tickets remaining when it opens up to general admission

Member e-mails were sent tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back