Official Club Stuff 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (54,393 - 04/05/2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Diehard Saint

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
So.....

just became

...but what on earth do we need two membership cards for - especially because we’re not even using one at all this season)?

Yeah, I know they were shipped before the covid re-interruptions, but still - two?

George

Aug 17, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
PHL Eagles, Liverpool Panathinaikos
Got my packs in the mail today too.

Stickers look quality, feel like proper ones too. Going to use the voucher on a beanie. And I like the commemorative membership card. I keep those every year.

All in all happy with it, didn't really care too much about the delays as everything was digital this year anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Diehard Saint

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Got my packs in the mail today too.

Stickers look quality, feel like proper ones too. Going to use the voucher on a beanie. And I like the commemorative membership card. I keep those every year.

All in all happy with it, didn't really care too much about the delays as everything was digital this year anyway.
I already have the scarf and cap, so I declined the extra article. I’ve already got too much Saints stuff lying around. Happy with the pin.

Diehard Saint

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm confused. You should've got a voucher that you can use in the Saints shop?
I got letter with the voucher in the mail a couple of months back.
I received this in an email on Monday apologising for the delay and then received the pack yesterday.

So, I opted out because I already had 2 items which I bought/used my voucher for and didn’t need anything else.

2F5167D9-57C6-4957-A495-B47E4E1753A1.jpeg

Last edited:

George

Aug 17, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
PHL Eagles, Liverpool Panathinaikos
I got letter with the voucher in the mail a couple of months back.
I received this in an email on Monday apologising for the delay and then received the pack yesterday.

So, I opted out because I already 2 items which I bought/used my voucher for and didn’t need anything else.

View attachment 1090205
Ohh right , yeah I got that too.

El_Duderino

The Dude Abides
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Got my membership today!!! It sucks my pin only says two years - It's technically fourteen but I let Dad take over my membership a few years ago when they f’ed his reserved seat up and re-signed mine - but oh well, time to start again. Mine is practically a donation because I never or rarely go to games but I don't care - anything to show I'm on board!!!!

Quick question - on the saints shop, what is the difference between the Apex Jacket and the Storm Jacket? Apart from the lining being slightly different, does one have better material than the other?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad