Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Remove this Banner Ad

Projected to get near on 57,000 members.

A few good weeks and within striking distance of the eight and, well, I don't want to say 60,000 is achievable but we are going to be bloody close.

Herculean effort from the membership guys.

may not as there are very few home games in the 2nd half of the season. never mind. what the saints have done is very amazing.

But after so many people said they were cancelling their memberships after the essendon game, surely we have a drop of 10k in membership :rolleyes:

Pretty incredible effort by the membership department, we are doing so well off-field!
I don’t understand why anyone would cancel their membership. Just don’t renew it next year. Go to games and s**t while you still can.

Contact Details:
Membership Support Team
Phone: 1300 467 246
Email: membership@saints.com.au

Current Membership Tally (18/05/2021):

This Time Last Year (05/08/2020):
~47,000

Difference:
+8,012

All-Time Tally;

1. 55,012 (2021)
2. 48,775 (2020)
3. 45,678 (2018)
4. 42,910 (2019)
5. 42,094 (2017)

Projected Final Total:

Memberships went on sale today!

You can get yours @ saintsmembership.com.au

MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

The membership packages available for 2021 can be found by clicking here;

RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

Renewing your membership for the 2021 season is easy! Simply log in to your My Saints Account and follow the prompts. If you have trouble logging in please contact the membership support team on 1300 467 246 or via e-mail @ membership@saints.com.au

SAINTS EASY PAY

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

Saints Easy Pay provides St Kilda Football Club (St Kilda) members with the convenience of automatically rolling over their membership payment each year, ensuring an easy and secure way to renew.

Saints Easy Pay members will receive correspondence prior to their membership roll-over each year. At this time, members will be provided with information relating to their 2021 membership, including the roll-over information and terms of their existing membership.

Monthly Instalment Option
For existing Saints Easy Pay members or new members who sign on to the monthly instalment option, payments will be deducted in 10 equal instalments on the 15th of each month via a nominated valid VISA or MasterCard*. The first payment will be deducted on Monday 16 November 2020 with a further nine deductions taken on the 15th of each month. The final payment will be deducted on Monday 16 August 2021.

Any members signing on from Friday 15 February 2021 will be placed on a six-month payment option. The first payment will be deducted on 15 February 2021 with a further five deductions taken on the 15th of each month. The final payment will be deducted on Wednesday 15 July 2021.

*If signing up to Saints Easy Pay via 'My Saints' Account, the first instalment will be debited at the time of the membership purchase.

The Saints Easy Pay Monthly Schedule is as follows;

10 Month Payment Plan Schedule
Monday, 16 November 2020
Tuesday, 15 December 2020
Friday, 15 January 2021
Monday, 15 February 2021
Monday, 15 March 2021
Thursday, 15 April 2021
Monday, 17 May 2021
Tuesday, 15 June 2021
Thursday, 15 July 2021
Monday, 16 August 2021

Six-Month Schedule
Monday, 15 February 2021
Monday, 15 March 2021
Thursday, 15 April 2021
Monday, 17 May 2021
Tuesday, 15 June 2021
Thursday, 15 July 2021

At the end of April 2021, we will introduce the three-month option;
Monday, 17 May 2021
Tuesday, 15 June 2021
Thursday, 15 July 2021

Upfront Option
Members renewing on the Saints Easy Pay upfront option will have their annual membership fee deducted, in full, on Monday 16 November 2020. Any new members who sign on to the upfront plan after this date will have their full payment deducted upon receipt of signing up.

You can register for Saints Easy Pay via your My Saints Account. Alternatively, please contact the membership support team on 1300 467 246 or via e-mail @ membership@saints.com.au.

For a full breakdown of Saints Easy Pay in 2020, or to check the Saints Easy Pay payment schedule, please visit the website here.
George Do you recall the final year membership figures for 2014?

Well I’m afraid I may have been a tad negative in my members feedback poll but that’s how I feel this year. Hopefully my loyalty shines through to them though.

Well I’m afraid I may have been a tad negative in my members feedback poll but that’s how I feel this year. Hopefully my loyalty shines through to them though.

They shouldn't have provided those rant boxes.

Just a thought I had, did anyone receive that phone pop whatever thing they offered because of the membership pack delays?

I don't remember receiving it. Doesn't matter at all, I had no idea what it was when I said yes and now that I know what it is I have no use for it.
Just curious.

Just a thought I had, did anyone receive that phone pop whatever thing they offered because of the membership pack delays?

I don't remember receiving it. Doesn't matter at all, I had no idea what it was when I said yes and now that I know what it is I have no use for it.
Just curious.
Yes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the Adelaide game I emailed the club and told them to remove me from that membership auto rollover thing. I told them I can't blindly financially support a team that doesn't care and continues to serve up s**t. The email I received back was quite good, probably a canned response but it was nice all the same.

I'll most likely sign up again, but they need to know loyalty isn't a given for the members.

Mrs is filling out the survey as i type

She just got to the onfield effort bit

0...fu** em

Geez sweetie, harsh we have had some decent injuries as u well know

2 then, fu** em

Damn
I like the way your missus thinks.

Maybe they send the survey out in batches?

What pissed the mrs off was her membership package came 6 weeks after mine did

Me asking if she got it about 40 times in that 6 week period prob didnt help
giphy (15).gif

Sweetie...covid and they come from china

I dont give a * u got yours already, wheres mine?

Covid sweeties

Its the same surname and should come togther ffs!!

Hehehehe

Maybe they send the survey out in batches?

What pissed the mrs off was her membership package came 6 weeks after mine did

Me asking if she got it about 40 times in that 6 week period prob didnt help
View attachment 1161384

Sweetie...covid and they come from china

I dont give a fu** u got yours already, wheres mine?

Covid sweeties

Its the same surname and should come togther ffs!!

Hehehehe

We got the dog's Christmas gift a week ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back