Scores and rankings 2021 SC League's - GRAND FINAL RESULTS

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I miss the deadline again?
Christ, sorry, here you go... If missed, my fault completely, am assuming.
View attachment 1132009

gutsroy no problems mate ... I fully understand that life takes priority ....I appreciate all the efforts you guys do to support me, even allowing for the mutineous behavior behind the scenes

Thankyou for posting this .....looking fwd to R12

tumblr_p648q6IZiz1wctw8lo3_250.gifv

gutsroy no problems mate ... I fully understand that life takes priority ....I appreciate all the efforts you guys do to support me, even allowing for the mutineous behavior behind the scenes

Thankyou for posting this .....looking fwd to R12

tumblr_p648q6IZiz1wctw8lo3_250.gifv
Just set myself a weekly reminder for first thing Mondays, that would do the job in terms of timings, right?

Round 12 SuperCoach Leagues Update
Welcome to the League update for Round 12 .....Next upgrade of Leagues will be in R15

Division 3 continues to leads the pack, at an overall ranking of 58, but Div 1 has got back on track and threatening to take back the crown as the top Division

Division 11 sitting pretty in #4 ranked BF Leagues .....great going

A lot of very prominent posters leading the Division Premiership Tables ....and a few notable missing
All the Leagues are tightly contested, so expect a few changes at the top, particularly given the next two bye rounds

Barry Roundhouse ranked 215 overall still not at the Top of Div 1

View attachment 1152205
View attachment 1152206

View attachment 1152207

Apologies to participants of Div 5 & Div 6 .....I tried my best to get updated results for you ....hopefully they'll be available on the next update :(

The BigFooty Group is now ranked 123

31 Big Footy Coach's now in the Top 1,000 rankings

ShimmeringAgreeableAmericanbadger-size_restricted.gif

The Beardy Manbuns, Cactus_ ....continuing his great thrust at the $50K .....we're all behind you here on the board :thumbsupv1:

Our very own Hai_Newman has improved his ranking again, since R9 ...155 overall ranking, now to 114 :whitecheck:

suprnovaynwa 21 overall :whitecheck: .... Scythe94 has come right into $5OK contention from a ranking of 150 in R9, to now ranked 66 overall :whitecheck:

shags99 is doing a great job at 103 overall

So many outstanding performances, sorry If I misssed you, but we all hope your great run continues

Well done to everyone in the Top 1,000 .....still a way to go, this board continues to be a great resource for information and advice

View attachment 1152218
View attachment 1152220
Roobies Boobies league ranked 47.

C'mon Cactus_ Hoping the byes are kind and you can push for the big bucks!!

Byes are proving a big headache for my team unfortunately. Resigned to dropping back a bit, especially next week, but hopefully I can stay close enough to make a final push.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi WaynesWorld19

Supercoach data has categorised leagues into communities and has broken out Big Footy

you can easily get a list of all leagues and rankings

View attachment 1160845
Bigfooty Div 3 is clearly full of world class specimens. We top notch memes among the board.

SC Data needs to include the #1 & #3 ranked BF SC communities!

#35 ROObies BOObies
#58 BFLONELYKENTSCLUB

Last edited:
SC Data needs to include the #1 & #3 ranked BF SC communities!

#35 ROObies BOObies
#58 BFLONELYKENTSCLUB
When I look at leagues my rankings show different.
Roobs is 44 for example.

For a group of teams that finished pretty low last year, Div 11 is battling way above our entry level :D Keep going!
History doesn't define your future in SC .....all the Leagues have been super competitive

Scythe94 who's #23 overall is in Div 8

Hai_Newman who's #165 overall is in Div 15

mochacinolatte who's #42 overall is in Div 3

Nelso who's #51 overall is in Div 5

shags99 who's 130 overall is in Div 6

History doesn't define your future in SC .....all the Leagues have been super competitive

Scythe94 who's #23 overall is in Div 8

Hai_Newman who's #165 overall is in Div 15

mochacinolatte who's #42 overall is in Div 3

Nelso who's #51 overall is in Div 5

shags99 who's 130 overall is in Div 6
Division 3 has 6 in the top 1000. I'm currently ranked 1679 and I'm 8th for total points in div. 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back