Remove this Banner Ad

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
Well Done Hai_Newman the most splendid of kents that ever did kent. 53 overall yeah?

I see Barry Roundhouse is doing well again.

Wheres my Zinger Combo mate?

But you're still a good bloke so here........

Seems WaynesWorld19 is hiding his ranking?

This is a Tortoise v Hare race this SuperCoach .......to quote someone, it's a Marathon, not a Sprint

At least I show up every Season.....what's your excuse ? ....talk about hiding

You've become a recluse ......only way to face your fears Vasty is to join the board again Campaigner ! .....dare I say, we miss ya .....ya like that loveable puppy, a cheap member of the SC Family

vast

Hall of Famer
Sep 29, 2005
Nowhere
AFL Club
Essendon
This is a Tortoise v Hare race this SuperCoach .......to quote someone, it's a Marathon, not a Sprint

At least I show up every Season.....what's your excuse ? ....talk about hiding

You've become a recluse ......only way to face your fears Vasty is to join the board again Campaigner ! .....dare I say, we miss ya .....ya like that loveable puppy, a cheap member of the SC Family

I miss you too pal hence the drop in. As for SC well cant say im missing that at all tbh, havent even watched footy this year.

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
I miss you too pal hence the drop in. As for SC well cant say im missing that at all tbh, havent even watched footy this year.
WTF no Footy !! ......checks team supported ....yeah can understand that :p

You can still partake in our gameday threads though mate .....it's not the same without you

vast

Hall of Famer
Sep 29, 2005
Nowhere
AFL Club
Essendon
WTF no Footy !! ......checks team supported ....yeah can understand that :p

You can still partake in our gameday threads though mate .....it's not the same without you
If im not melting about my spuds not sure what id have to offer. :moustache:

Yeah cbf watching footy no point if im not playing sc. My mate says its been great this year though. As for the bombers they won a game at least.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad