Scores and rankings 2021 SC League's - GRAND FINAL RESULTS

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 9 SuperCoach Leagues Update
Welcome to the League update for Round 9

Division 3 leads the pack, but Div 1 has got back on track and threatening to take back the crown as the top Division

Division 13 has made the biggest jump .....a 256 jump in rankings since R3

Divisions 11 and 14 continueing to show that starting ranks each season mean very little .....ranked 5th and 6th amongst all BF League Divisions

1621415478624.png

The BigFooty Group is now ranked 67
The Beardy Manbuns, Cactus_ ....and man, isn't he having a great season ...ranked 10th overall :whitecheck:

Our very own Hai_Newman @ 155 overall ranking ......keep it going mate, we're all behind you ;)

suprnovaynwa @ 31 overall :whitecheck: .... mochacinolatte at #3 with an overall ranking of 50 :whitecheck:
CROW in BALI ranked 108 overall :whitecheck:

But well done to everyone in the Top 1,000 .....still a way to go, this board continues to be a great resource for information and advice ......just remember, I'm commin for ya's :D

1621416315968.png
1621416362655.png

Last edited:
The BigFooty Group is now ranked 67
Sorry but I keep forgetting some of the team names ..... The Beardy Manbuns, which poster is that again ....and man, isn't he having a great season

Our very own Hai_Newman @ 155 overall ranking ......keep it going mate, we're all behind you ;)

suprnovaynwa @ 31 overall :whitecheck: .... mochacinolatte at #3 with an overall ranking of 50 :whitecheck:
CROW in BALI ranked 108 overall :whitecheck:

But well done to everyone in the Top 1,000 .....still a way to go, this board continues to be a great resource for information and advice ......just remember, I'm commin for ya's :D

View attachment 1131869
View attachment 1131870
Beardy man buns is Cactus_ , good new poster, has great advice he's a keeper.

Whats the join number for this? Could jump a little.

I just checked out your team Hai Kents that is a hell of a team mate no wonder your 155:hearteyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 9 SuperCoach Leagues Update
Welcome to the League update for Round 9

Division 3 leads the pack, but Div 1 has got back on track and threatening to take back the crown as the top Division

Division 13 has made the biggest jump .....a 256 jump in rankings since R3

Divisions 11 and 14 continueing to show that starting ranks each season mean very little .....ranked 5th and 6th amongst all BF League Divisions

View attachment 1131864
Any reason Div 4 missing? Think we are ranked 78th.

Beardy man buns is Cactus_ , good new poster, has great advice he's a keeper.
Cheers! Long time lurker, now a poster.

Last couple of seasons I was busy playing SFA. Before that I was playing the music competition (mostly just on the Tiges board).

I’ve played the last half dozen seasons of SuperCoach but I was focusing more on leagues with my work mates rather than overall.

Cheers! Long time lurker, now a poster.

Last couple of seasons I was busy playing SFA. Before that I was playing the music competition (mostly just on the Tiges board).

I’ve played the last half dozen seasons of SuperCoach but I was focusing more on leagues with my work mates rather than overall.
Having fun and killing it, love it!!

SFA board hey?????..hmmmm Antonio BlueVein sort this most splendid kent out.

It's Cactus_

He's an inspiration to all of us!
Wayne and I have had about four hundred run-ins over the years.

I’m still not sure if he pretends to forget who I am every couple of weeks to see if he can provoke a reaction from me, or if he’s genuinely cognitively impaired.

😁😉🤠

Remove this Banner Ad

Back