Scores and rankings 2021 SC League's - GRAND FINAL RESULTS

Well Done Hai_Newman the most splendid of kents that ever did kent. 53 overall yeah?

92a8625e4d4c0d28181540362e9f20c7.gif
Seen KNOCK KNOCK ??

Couldn't tell you if it's any good or not but the smut was top notch.
There's a better version about starring Ariana Marie and Alice Lighthouse too....

I was going really well until half way through the last round (playing strict GnR this year for something different) when nearly all my rookies shat the bed at the same time. It was quite the spectacle. Ranked 1300 something atm

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Well Done Hai_Newman the most splendid of kents that ever did kent. 53 overall yeah?

92a8625e4d4c0d28181540362e9f20c7.gif

I see Barry Roundhouse is doing well again.

Wheres my Zinger Combo mate?

But you're still a good bloke so here........

tumblr_naztlyvH3G1qdae4uo2_250.gifv

Seems WaynesWorld19 is hiding his ranking?

tenor.gif

This is a Tortoise v Hare race this SuperCoach .......to quote someone, it's a Marathon, not a Sprint

At least I show up every Season.....what's your excuse ? ....talk about hiding

giphy.gif

You've become a recluse ......only way to face your fears Vasty is to join the board again Campaigner ! .....dare I say, we miss ya .....ya like that loveable puppy, a cheap member of the SC Family

9gFt.gif

This is a Tortoise v Hare race this SuperCoach .......to quote someone, it's a Marathon, not a Sprint

At least I show up every Season.....what's your excuse ? ....talk about hiding

giphy.gif

You've become a recluse ......only way to face your fears Vasty is to join the board again Campaigner ! .....dare I say, we miss ya .....ya like that loveable puppy, a cheap member of the SC Family

9gFt.gif

I miss you too pal hence the drop in. As for SC well cant say im missing that at all tbh, havent even watched footy this year.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I miss you too pal hence the drop in. As for SC well cant say im missing that at all tbh, havent even watched footy this year.
WTF no Footy !! ......checks team supported ....yeah can understand that :p

You can still partake in our gameday threads though mate .....it's not the same without you

WTF no Footy !! ......checks team supported ....yeah can understand that :p

You can still partake in our gameday threads though mate .....it's not the same without you

If im not melting about my spuds not sure what id have to offer. :moustache:

Yeah cbf watching footy no point if im not playing sc. My mate says its been great this year though. As for the bombers they won a game at least.

Last edited:
If im not melting about my spuds not sure what id have to offer. :moustache:

Yeah cbf watching footy no point if im not playing sc. My mate says its been great this year though. As for the bombers they one a game at least.
Can you please post regularly again, I really miss Scarlett.

Round 6 Update
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Round 6 SuperCoach Leagues Update

We're starting to get into the serious stuff with the Leagues ......Coach's are getting serious

tenor.gif
2SGN.gif
305c13c58a936553f94d028bc4dcb81e.gif

Although, some take their preparation more serious than others ......hi Here2tellyouwhy & Obese Arachnid ;)
Congratulations to Div 3 ......ranked 53 overall and coming down
Div 11 and Div 14 outperforming Div 2 .....cmon you Campaigners in Div 2

Two right hand Columns are the 1st and 2nd teams on the premiership ladder for each division

1619521954262.png

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
The BigFooty Group is now ranked #59 overall
Big Congratulations to suprnovaynwa , ranked #34 overall ....who I think I'm right came into this season with a 2020 Ranking of 12,000 + and is in Div 11

Smooth Banana comes from a 2020 ranking of 18,000 and is there at #316

Our Div 1 player Jcpdragonx is sitting nicely positioned at #76 overall

Our loveable mochacinolatte sitting at 157 with his apt team name Covidcangogf .....and stevebbb at #227

So for Coach's of all levels, there is a lot of expert advice residing on this board :whitecheck:

1619517024139.png

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Fancy getting beaten by me ..... Andrew Birch and Hai_Newman you guys will be nervous coming into SBS

Yes I know you'll feel like Port Adelaide .....you'll have the arrogance to think you have this minow team covered ....but this team is up for the fight, and you're going to have to earn a victory today

1620510799477.png

Charlie Chaplin Relax.gif

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Fancy getting beaten by me ..... Andrew Birch and Hai_Newman you guys will be nervous coming into SBS

Yes I know you'll feel like Port Adelaide .....you'll have the arrogance to think you have this minow team covered ....but this team is up for the fight, and you're going to have to earn a victory today

View attachment 1122152

View attachment 1122153
I'm calling in another splendid kent reinforcement tonite after close, my kents will naawt stand for this outrage.:mad:

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Last edited:
Back