Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I have a bad feeling that D5 & D6 rookies are going to be a problem.
+1.

Cox & Jones currently but not confident - DGB struggling so far so yeah..

I have a bad feeling that D5 & D6 rookies are going to be a problem.

It won't be for me I'm starting with 4 premo's & Williams D5 I only need 1 starting rookie
I'm happy to sacrifice forward I think there will be plenty of options there.
def.JPG

I think Gould & Murphy might play Round 1

Murphy a chance but has several in front of him. Needs to stand-out in the pre-season games.
He is training well though (not quite "flying").

This where I'm at right now with $28k in the bank

Really like that D1-D3 and M1-M5, hasn't changed for a while

I'm working on my Gawndy team, just struggling to finish up with something I'm happy with

1610758673993.png

This is the best team I've seen created so far, so I copied it to show you all.

Oh yeah - its mine 😁

View attachment 1041417View attachment 1041418
Nice team brother. Love the Gawndy pick. Pruess is trash.

Only concerns for me would be Titch - struggling with a shoulder reco might not get up for round 1 & De Goey - Noticed he slimmed down what is your thoughts on him re mid minutes

This where I'm at right now with $28k in the bank

Really like that D1-D3 and M1-M5, hasn't changed for a while

I'm working on my Gawndy team, just struggling to finish up with something I'm happy with

View attachment 1041413
This is the Gawndy team, only $5k left but

Daniel to Cumming
Preuss to Gawn
Rowell OUT, Phillips to MIDS
Marshall to De Goey

1610760289244.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the Gawndy team, only $5k left but

Daniel to Cumming
Preuss to Gawn
Rowell OUT, Phillips to MIDS
Marshall to De Goey

View attachment 1041423
Very similar to my team - same structure :thumbsu:

Only difference
Rowell>Phillips
Doch>Lloyd
Marshall>DeGoey

Love it

Nice team brother. Love the Gawndy pick. Pruess is trash.

Only concerns for me would be Titch - struggling with a shoulder reco might not get up for round 1 & De Goey - Noticed he slimmed down what is your thoughts on him re mid minutes
JDG will be 50% mid imho

Tossed up TMitch, Oliver, Zerrett

Think the longer qtrs suit Tmitch

Very similar to my team - same structure :thumbsu:

Only difference
Rowell>Phillips
Doch>Lloyd
Marshall>DeGoey

Love it
:hearteyes::hearteyes:

Doch is an interesting one. He broke down towards the end of last season, but that's understandable coming off such a long break. Can he return to his seagulling ways? On paper he's way under-priced. Does Saad coming in help or hurt him? He was playing a fair bit of small lockdown defender last season

:hearteyes::hearteyes:

Doch is an interesting one. He broke down towards the end of last season, but that's understandable coming off such a long break. Can he return to his seagulling ways? On paper he's way under-priced. Does Saad coming in help or hurt him? He was playing a fair bit of small lockdown defender last season
Yeah fair points - I think players coming back from LTI the second full year back, another pre season etc really holds them in good stead - I’m expecting 105-110 from Doch :thumbsu:

JDG will be 50% mid imho

Tossed up TMitch, Oliver, Zerrett

Think the longer qtrs suit Tmitch
Hmmm interesting - I’ll be considering De Goey @ F3

Agreed on Titch - I really want to start him

My parents used to say to a little Raveneyes, "stop playing with it or it will fall off". I think I tested those boundaries.
Same applies to SC. Very easy to overthink and wind up with dogs breakfast.

But SC is so much fun, you just can't stop fiddling with it. Just like little Raveneyes.

Yeah fair points - I think players coming back from LTI the second full year back, another pre season etc really holds them in good stead - I’m expecting 105-110 from Doch :thumbsu:
The Blues backline will be interesting they have Saad coming in as well as Newman to come back and possibly Marchbank. Who will take the kick-ins and who is going to be the loose player? Doch is good enough to play Midfield maybe they will do a Rory Laird with him this year.

I figured after an incredible full season of SANFL Matt Powell just may get first crack over Phillips coming off a limited VFL year,
any news or opinion on this ?

To be honest i don't know too much about either but from what ive heard i expect both to play a fair bit this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back