Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
This could be the final team.

I want Daniher... Basically the trade off would be either Hunter instead of Meek, or switching one of Ridley/Daniel/Stewart to Short. Thoughts?

(Yes I know big balls R2 blah blah blah)

edit - this is it. This is the one.

3EC87C08-5DC3-43EE-83FC-B9896B00D6E7.jpeg

Last edited:
Got rid of Gould, Dow and O'Brien for highmore, downie and Phillips

View attachment 1080041
Phillips been in and out of my side but he's back in. Should lock down a wing at Hawthorne, get plenty of it and is an endurance beast which helps with less rotations this year. Averaged 90 in a season before at Collingwood so has form

I'm rolling with this team, yep lots of risks
And few injuries and I'll curl up in a foetal position

I want to break the conventions this year, with a bias of value based team and have a bit of fun with SC

So, stuff it YOLO

Let's gets on with it - here we go!

1616055395432.png

I'm rolling with this team, yep lots of risks
And few injuries and I'll curl up in a foetal position

I want to break the conventions this year, with a bias of value based team and have a bit of fun with SC

So, stuff it YOLO

Let's gets on with it - here we go!

View attachment 1080064

MPM team and no Dusty. 😬

I feel better now due to also not picking him. 😭

Going cold on Daniher. Just can’t trust him to score constantly. Plus heard somewhere the weather will be s**t for the game so may not suit him.
Thinking of making some last minute moves. Was gonna do some last night but held off and I missed Dusty.
Don’t want to miss again...
Out-Zerrit and Daniher.
In-Rowell and Degoey.
Degoey got to step up this year if he ever wants another chance at a big payday.
Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going cold on Daniher. Just can’t trust him to score constantly. Plus heard somewhere the weather will be sh*t for the game so may not suit him.
Thinking of making some last minute moves. Was gonna do some last night but held off and I missed Dusty.
Don’t want to miss again...
Out-Zerrit and Daniher.
In-Rowell and Degoey.
Degoey got to step up this year if he ever wants another chance at a big payday.
Thoughts?
Stop 2nd guessing yourself

Did some restructuring in order to free up cash to go Dow > Dusty next week. Don’t want to miss out on his 200 points against the Hawks. 😎👍

Impey > Fullerton
Daniher > Bergman
Merrett > Daniel via Laird now at M4
Young > Fyfe (Highmore to D6)

$465,800 in the kitty for next week's Dow > Dusty trade.

20210319_125454.jpg
20210319_125506.jpg

Did some restructuring in order to free up cash to go Dow > Dusty next week. Don’t want to miss out on his 200 points against the Hawks. 😎👍

Impey > Fullerton
Daniher > Bergman
Merrett > Daniel via Laird now at M4
Young > Fyfe (Highmore to D6)

$465,800 in the kitty for next week's Dow > Dusty trade.

View attachment 1080560
View attachment 1080561

I know you really want Dusty but you have enough to trade Warner to Danger you should do that and save a trade next week.

I know you really want Dusty but you have enough to trade Warner to Danger you should do that and save a trade next week.

Don't want to get rid of Warner, I reckon he will be a great little rookie as he's going to be playing midfield.

Maybe I'll just leave my team the way it was then and cry some more when Dusty scores 200 next week. 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back