Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I like it a lot. Worpel is someone i strongly considered but couldnt fit in, so best of luck with him.

He was down last season and still averaged 88. I think we'll see closer to 2019 Worps this year. The longer quarters will suit his scoring because he is in that Taranto/Crouch type mould of players who accumulate over a full game with grunt work as opposed to being classy finishes.

which one lads?
1. neale + danger/titch/jelly + taranto/hunter clark
2. neale + oliver + phillips/hunter clark
3. oliver + danger + rowell
4. stewart + neale + rowell/taranto
5. stewart + oliver + danger

which one lads?
Option 5 for mine. Go with the cream!

which one lads?
Oliver
Danger
Wines

Had a last minute change of heart on Gawn. The likely reduced TOG percentage, the development of Jackson, the reduced scoring for rucks across the board, the potential for him to spend more time up forward. Just too many red flags for me. Could easily see him dropping 20 ppg. I'm now running with the ridiculous ruck combo of Nank/Flynn/Meek, but I'm ok with that, because it seems that rucks are very much not where I want to be spending my money this year the way that ruck scores are dropping.

Gawn to Meek and Bruhn to Jordon allowed me to go Brockman to Neale and Gaff to Merrett. That is a sexy midfield.

Have also swapped Danger and Butts for Brockman and Lloyd after the Cameron news, if Danger is gonna be playing more up forward for the first month then he should be available a lot cheaper pretty soon.

Edit: Changed my mind again lol, swapped Merrett for Gaff and Duggan for Houston. Gave me enough cash to get Jordon back up to Bruhn by dropping Koschitzke down to Sharp.

F7E6D905-1413-473E-B271-2098ACAD99BF.jpeg 6DF2CC31-3BC8-447A-91EC-E293D51C4A01.jpeg

Last edited:
Option 5 for mine. Go with the cream!
thanks mate, can also do danger + titch + jelly, thoughts on that? Praying Jelly can finally have a injury free season. Maybe too risky with him, danger and then titch who's had an interrupted pre season? Although those 3 probably give me the most points together. Just gonna hate not having neale and oliver - if i went with them 2 and then taranto for a value pick

So this looks to be my final team, although already thinking I may do a round 2 trade of Clark for Jordon if Scott wants to not play Clark as much as he should.

1616218597699.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back