Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
That would make you around 200k over the cap, which one of my mid-pricers are you missing?
No, just creative Accounting ......my backroom guy is a real wiz .....he'll find a way to get Zilliams in at D5

Counter abacus.gif

1614911966675.png

No, just creative Accounting ......my backroom guy is a real wiz .....he'll find a way to get Zilliams in at D5

View attachment 1070505

View attachment 1070506

I see, you have L Jones at D5 where I have H Young and you have Dow opposed to my Impey. That accounts for 140k you probably have a couple of 102k rookies on your benches to account for the other 60k.

It's a good team Wayno, much better than your last 3 starting teams. I would turn Murphy > Cox and Simp > ZW if we don't get 2 cheapie rooks to start on-field in Def.

Rozee's foot problems must mean you'll be taking him out ? ......that's going to have a domino affect on your side

Lukosious very much on my radar at D5 :thumbsu:
The only foot problem I’ve seen so far has been from kicking too many goals, unless it’s gotten worse and I missed it.

Might end up going Caldwell if it’s a serious issue.

I see, you have L Jones at D5 where I have H Young and you have Dow opposed to my Impey. That accounts for 140k you probably have a couple of 102k rookies on your benches to account for the other 60k.

It's a good team Wayno, much better than your last 3 starting teams. I would turn Murphy > Cox and Simp > ZW if we don't get 2 cheapie rooks to start on-field in Def.
Plus you have a $200K deficit by Dusty and Llloyd over my Mills and Heeney

I'm not confident on Cox being a great investment at $175K

More likely to look at Green to Zilliams ....Green will score well, will he play 23 games ? .....and will Zilliams outscore Green ?

Really, the side could change a bit, depending on final Rookie selections B4 Round 1

The only foot problem I’ve seen so far has been from kicking too many goals, unless it’s gotten worse and I missed it.

Might end up going Caldwell if it’s a serious issue.
1614912985405.png

Plus you have a $200K deficit by Dusty and Llloyd over my Mills and Heeney

I'm not confident on Cox being a great investment at $175K

More likely to look at Green to Zilliams ....Green will score well, will he play 23 games ? .....and will Zilliams outscore Green ?

Really, the side could change a bit, depending on final Rookie selections B4 Round 1

Green > ZW is the ideal pick swap for you funds permitting.

Green > ZW is the ideal pick swap for you funds permitting.
Green was Tarranto a few days ago .....so it was easy to go Tarranto to Zilliams

Will just have to nip & tuck to regain those funds that have been redistributed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is my best 13 keepers side

1614923405131.png

To make it 14 keepers, I do the following:

Lloyd to Mills
Bont to Cripps
Campbell to $124k rookie
Dow to Butters

This is my best 13 keepers side

View attachment 1070646

To make it 14 keepers, I do the following:

Lloyd to Mills
Bont to Cripps
Campbell to $124k rookie
Dow to Butters

Ling to Highmore and Impey or Dow to Ziebell might be a bit better. $163k is a lot to have on the bench and no guarantee to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back