Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Spewing Zilliams will probably be suspended.
With a tight bank replacements will be hard to find that fill me with the same confidence.
Not enough to go up to Doc.. Duggan/Witherden probably best under but not sold on them..
..And then there’s rookies!

Would you down him to a harmes type

Spewing Zilliams will probably be suspended.
With a tight bank replacements will be hard to find that fill me with the same confidence.
Not enough to go up to Doc.. Duggan/Witherden probably best under but not sold on them..
..And then there’s rookies!
Hunter Clark. Thank me later

Keep your filthy hands off Shorty. He's been all mine the last month and you dont deserve him.

Plasterer/gang required asap | The Original Plasterers Forum - The  Plastering Forum - A forum For Plastering - Rendering Forum

Short was 3% ownership before the match last night.

Now 11%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok kents .
Fooking Roast me....like you really mean it.

D5 is a worry atm depending which wookies play.

View attachment 1071139

D5 a worry?

Lol. It's just the beginning.

In what universe is Taranto & Serong at M4/5 respectively a good decision? Great to see you've planned your final M7 & M8 and are happy to carry them all year. Both will struggle to average 105.

Dusty a very boring pick & Danger priced to his maximum.

Looks a solid team to finish between 10-20k at year's end if that's your aim :thumbsu:

What are you expecting from Hamill? He'd have to average 70 to even remotely be a good pick.

Hamill + either Taranto/Serong > Daniher + defensive premo

Hamill a warm bodie atm..he has a 70 and 90 in him from last year,no Milrea helps his JS.

Thanks for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back