Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Have seen almost no Jack Steele
I keep going to add him and then don’t for whatever reason. He’ll probably appear in my team for the first time 5 minutes before the bounce.

One of the 50 iterations I’ve had in the last couple of hours. To say I’m at a loss is an understatement, my structure has changed every 5 minutes. I don’t even want Jordan Clark. :drunk:

99EBB201-60FB-44C2-A0A2-885AC6BA9266.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sc8-3-21.PNG

I'm getting close to settled.
These are the guys im not sure of.
defence
Briggs, 'Highmore. not much JS for either. I think Briggs is the better chance of playing r1.
Mids
Fyfe - 0 chance of playing 22 games.
Downie, Lazzaro - both are a pretty good chance to play r1. But, both are likely to score like crabs.
forwards
H jones, Macrae - I want a rookie m/f so i can swith phillips down there so macrae could be valuable. Jones wont score much imo.

Last edited:
Got smashed last night after the practice matches and was more confused than ever.

The more I drunk though the more I saw clarity and have come up with this masterpiece.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

View attachment 1072364
No Phillips?

View attachment 1072547

I'm getting close to settled.
These are the guys im not sure of.
defence
Briggs, 'Highmore. not much JS for either. I think Briggs is the better chance of playing r1.
Mids
Fyfe - 0 chance of playing 22 games.
Downie, Lazzaro - both are a pretty good chance to play r1. But, both are likely to score like crabs.
forwards
H jones, Macrae - I want a rookie m/f so i can swith phillips down there so macrae could be valuable. Jones wont score much imo.
Why not just put Brockman in your FWD line ?

I have less confidence in the mid rookies.
Brockman is needed in the mids to field.
+ he helps swing danger the other way.
Same as my thinking .....for what you want, I've put Dow in the FWD's to enable Danger to be rotated

1615174467812.png

A few things:

68k cash to play with
Tossing up between Stewart and Ridley
Clark opens up DEF/MID with Laird which makes him more enticing but it's all a waste if Clark doesn't get games
I'd love to fit in Macrae, so Fyfe may potentially make way
Not sure if I'm set on Green yet - he'll get games and most of it in the guts but I'm not sure how much TOG he'll get

1615175661389.png

45k in the bank.

This is the first real iteration of my side. Will probably end up changing after games today.

Welcome all of your criticisms. Don't think I have ever had so many hawks :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back