2021 Swans Fantasy & Supercoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Blakey a smokey as a fwd who could see more minutes in the midfield rotations?
Should definitely see a bit of time on a wing this year. Too much of a risk for me, but as good a shout as any around his price (assuming SC and not DT).

Talk to me about Warner and McInerney.

Likely starters come round 1? How many senior games do you see them playing in 2021?
McInerney is coming back from injury, don't start him in your team. Warner... (shakes magic 8 ball) will play 12 to 15 games. Start him on the field.

McInerney is coming back from injury, don't start him in your team. Warner... (shakes magic 8 ball) will play 12 to 15 games. Start him on the field.

Thank you!

Draft league and we're not far from pick 400 so really scraping the bottom of the barrel and looking for a few late gems.

McInerney has since been picked but Warner (listed as a forward) is someone I'm eyeing off if he's likely to feature at senior level.

As a 9th or 10th forward (we start 5 each week) I like the upside.

Edit: Hayward (forward) and Gulden (mid) also on my radar late - thoughts on them?

Thank you!

Draft league and we're not far from pick 400 so really scraping the bottom of the barrel and looking for a few late gems.

McInerney has since been picked but Warner (listed as a forward) is someone I'm eyeing off if he's likely to feature at senior level.

As a 9th or 10th forward (we start 5 each week) I like the upside.

Edit: Hayward (forward) and Gulden (mid) also on my radar late - thoughts on them?
If it's a keeper league Gulden would be an astute pick as he should get forward status next year and is a natural stats accumulator (on the flip side Warner should get mid status next year). Hayward doesn't have much of a fantasy game and should probably be avoided.

Aliir Aliir Swans fans. Not used well by horse and ready to thrive at Port, or never gonna be SC relevant?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will join both afl fantasy and sc leagues if available... blood Brothers
Invite code for AFL Fantasy sent :)

As there's now less than a week until the season starts, I'd encourage anyone who's on the fence about playing for the first time to jump on in! Worst case scenario you're getting a free ticket for a 1 in 150,000 chance to win a $60,000 car.

There's some info on some of this year's best rookie prospects (useful for quickly generating cash in your team to allow upgrades) at the link below:

Jump in while you can as our league commences from round 1! Best of luck to all of our current players.

Notables for fantasy/sc from a swans stand point:

Mills - 121/154 Change to mids suited him and expecting a good return on him. Could be a viable option for side trade from underperfoming back premo

Gulden - 108/139 Cash cow and his spot looks very very safe. Won't score 100 plus every week but is super efficient and has tidy disposal.

Hickey - 92/123 Viable second ruck options. Rule changes may favour him as good around the ground.

Heeney - 80/115 average first up fantasy score, good sc. Will fluctuate around 80-110 for fantasy scores. Depending on form may need a side ways trade

Lloyd - 76/98 Disappointing. Did not see as much of the footy or float to wings as much to get some easy marks/kicks. Is a hold at the moment. Could see some people side trading to mills

McDonald and Warner are viable cash cows. Easily see them maintaining output. Campbell, for his price, underperformed.

Do not see any changes for next week v adelaide unless Franklin is fit which would see McLean out.

Notables for fantasy/sc from a swans stand point:

Mills - 121/154 Change to mids suited him and expecting a good return on him. Could be a viable option for side trade from underperfoming back premo

Gulden - 108/139 Cash cow and his spot looks very very safe. Won't score 100 plus every week but is super efficient and has tidy disposal.

Hickey - 92/123 Viable second ruck options. Rule changes may favour him as good around the ground.

Heeney - 80/115 average first up fantasy score, good sc. Will fluctuate around 80-110 for fantasy scores. Depending on form may need a side ways trade

Lloyd - 76/98 Disappointing. Did not see as much of the footy or float to wings as much to get some easy marks/kicks. Is a hold at the moment. Could see some people side trading to mills

McDonald and Warner are viable cash cows. Easily see them maintaining output. Campbell, for his price, underperformed.

Do not see any changes for next week v adelaide unless Franklin is fit which would see McLean out.
Was Mills particularly suited by the weather and type of contest? Do you think he can improve on last year's output overall?

Was Mills particularly suited by the weather and type of contest? Do you think he can improve on last year's output overall?

If he stays in the midfield, like he should, then I reckon he can maintain output. At minimum he should improve on last years.

In junior days he knew how to rack up possessions at will. Could see him slot nicely into that position in the swans midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back