2021 Swans Fantasy & Supercoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on Campbell? Expensive rookies scare me.

A must for SC if you are playing it. 12 to 15 disposals he's getting you 75+ most weeks. That said if you didn't have him before round 1, he's an expensive trade.

Lloyd - 76/98 Disappointing. Did not see as much of the footy or float to wings as much to get some easy marks/kicks. Is a hold at the moment. Could see some people side trading to mills

First game back, I don't have Lloyd but if you have picked him wait otherwise you'll regret that trade.

Lloyd - 76/98 Disappointing. Did not see as much of the footy or float to wings as much to get some easy marks/kicks. Is a hold at the moment. Could see some people side trading to mills
Lloyd has been ultra consistent but the distribution from defence is now getting shared between him, Dawson & Campbell. Wouldn't shock me if his numbers stay low

I dont think Lloyd has the year he had last year purely because we move it out of defence much quicker now rather than fk around with it. If McDonald scores another 80 plus im thinking of bringing him in.

Do you guys see Mills continuing this midfield role and pumping out consistent high scores? I want to get him in this week but his lack of midfield experience worries me.

154 last week off 29 touches but I saw that 29 touches was a career high. It's him, Ridley or Caleb Daniel.

Edit: Saw some stuff about him on previous pages. Might take the risk on him.

Do you guys see Mills continuing this midfield role and pumping out consistent high scores? I want to get him in this week but his lack of midfield experience worries me.

154 last week off 29 touches but I saw that 29 touches was a career high. It's him, Ridley or Caleb Daniel.

Edit: Saw some stuff about him on previous pages. Might take the risk on him.
He's going to be in the mids all year unless we get a lot of injuries in our defence

Lots have a look this weeks score.

JPK 104/82 - in and under with 6 clearances. Do not think he can keep up production or be a viable option long term.

Campbell 96/118 - great game and got plenty of the ball. Team trust him with ball in hand. Get on.

Gulden 93/136 - getting in. Assured user and just knows where to be in the game. Spot in team is his. Could be a viable trade to a fallen premo round 6/7/8 (looking at you neale)

Lloyd 84/124 - sC will keep on keeping on. Fantasy will likely see him have a lower average due to dawson, cunningham and campbell all in the backline and able to be used as the release kick. Still a good option, just unlikely to be as prevalent.

Mills 85/93 - solid if unremarkable game. Still rotating in the middle and I personally hope he gets an extended run

Warner and Logan score well for rookie prices and could still make a bit of money over next couple of weeks. Feel that warner will grow as the year goes on.

Ins and outs:

Blakey looked horrible this round and may need a stint in reserves. Would have him replaced by Rowbottom.

On the outside:
Ling, Stephens, Hayward and Sinclair are all unlikely to get a game next week unless forced change

Remove this Banner Ad

Back