Autopsy 2021 Swans Vs Giants Elimination Final. Lost by 1 point

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bell Harrison Barnes'd it for us. Just that kick from 20 would have done it. Don't know if the ghosts of that kick will ever leave him.

I know others missed shots as well (wide open Wicks for goal, Hayward dribbler that hit the post, Buddy missing it in the same spot he kicked his 2007 EF goal), but for a prospect that wants to be in the main game, I dont know.

Hickey, Bell and Buddy all had very gettable shots in those last 5 minutes. All of them failed.
Franklin was living from 50 out. I appreciate you trying to play devils advocate to share a young player. But out of those kicks, which was the easiest that any footballer should have been able to execute??

Just want to say you guys had a great season, this loss would ******* hurt as you should have won and it was in your own hands. You guys have a great team, coach and had to travel alot this year, if everything goes back to normal next year, you guys will easily get top 4.

****ed way to lose. How the * does a team not manage to convert a set shot in 10 minutes? Total joke.

Defence didn't feel right up until the last, and even then I think that was down to GWS running on fumes. Ball use I50 throught the first half a joke, though we did manage to clean it up in the second.

What a star Parker is. Hopefully it's not the last game he plays for Sydney. What an enigma Heeney is. Honestly thought he was about to win the game off his own boot.

Franklin was living from 50 out. I appreciate you trying to play devils advocate to share a young player. But out of those kicks, which was the easiest that any footballer should have been able to execute??
Yeah Franklin was the hardest. But I think it was a better than 50/50 shot for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back