T20I 2021 T20 World Cup - Australia v South Africa - 23 October 2021 9pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Stoinis the notoriously quick starter......
he’s seemingly on track to have a hard fought 9 off 13 balls here and * up any chance we have left

Put the reverse sweep away ffs
eh, it’s one of his best shots, I have no issue a batsmen playing a shot he’s comfortable and familiar with, it just looks awful when it doesn’t work.

We play six months of Big Bash a year and yet play T20 like we've never heard of it before.
That’s because the selectors just keep picking the same old players all the time not those who are actually good at T20. Smith should not be playing to start nor Warner.

eh, it’s one of his best shots, I have no issue a batsmen playing a shot he’s comfortable and familiar with, it just looks awful when it doesn’t work.

Comment was after Stoinis tried one lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We play six months of Big Bash a year and yet play T20 like we've never heard of it before.

3/4 of the team don't play Big Bash. And Stoinis and Wade open the batting in BBL yet here we are with them coming in cold at the end of an innings needing 10 an over down the order after the obligatory Maxwell brain fade.

You need money to attract good players to your domestic T20 comp

But you have no money because you're a small nation where many sports are played

Meanwhile in India

LITERALLY ONE SPORT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back