T20I 2021 T20 World Cup - Australia v Sri Lanka 29 October 2021 1am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

corbies

Jul 31, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, Cronulla
Tonight Australia take on Sri Lanka in the 2nd match of their 5 Super 12 group stage matches. Both teams are coming off wins in their opening games of the Super 12. Australia over South Africa and Sri Lanka over Bangladesh. The group standings at the moment look like this:

Capture.PNG

Australia more than likely go into the match unchanged although there is the possibility of Agar replacing one of the pace bowlers if the conditions in Dubai suit:

Australia (probable) 1 David Warner, 2 Aaron Finch (c), 3 Mitchell Marsh, 4 Steven Smith, 5 Glenn Maxwell, 6 Marcus Stoinis, 7 Matthew Wade (wk), 8 Pat Cummins, 9 Mitchell Starc, 10 Adam Zampa, 11 Josh Hazlewood

Sri Lanka likely bring back spinner Maheesh Theekshana who was dominate in Sri Lanka's first round matches.

Sri Lanka (probable) 1 Kusal Perera (wk), 2 Pathum Nissanka, 3 Charith Asalanka, 4 Avishka Fernando, 5 Wanindu Hasaranga, 6 Bhanuka Rajapaksa, 7 Dasun Shanka (c), 8 Chamika Karunaratne, 9 Dushmantha Chameera, 10 Lahiru Kumara, 11 Maheesh Theekshana

Does anyone know if Kayo will have the mini uploaded by the morning. I'll probably just watch that in the morning.

If Aus bat first I will stay up and watch it

Barely recognise any of the Sri Lankan players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back