T20I 2021 T20 World Cup Final - Australia v New Zealand 14 Nov 1am AEDT Congratulations Australia!

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like we are going to lose to Australia, can't wait for all you Aussies to carry on like a bunch of wan*kers when you win the T20 World Cup.

Great underdog win with about 5 times the population of NZ, a real Billy Elliot underdog story, they will make films about this, up there with Phar Lap.

Phar Lap was a kiwi horse btw.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we are going to lose to Australia, can't wait for all you Aussies to carry on like a bunch of wan*kers when you win the T20 World Cup.

Great underdog win with about 5 times the population of NZ, a real Billy Elliot underdog story, they will make films about this, up there with Phar Lap.

Your tears are always delicious 😘

Once again the Sandgroper wins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m already regretting staying up for this :(
Should‘ve stuck to plan A and worked .

Always the bridesmaid :(

I still remember being at a Wildcats game 10 years ago *maybe 8* and Lachie Reid welcomes Mitch Marsh to the floor at quarter time to say a few words.

I was like 'hoo the fuq is this guy?'

Now I know

Back