Discussion 2021 Team Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a bit of time today, so I'm jumping the gun with this thread :D

Ideally, you want to have the best scoring team and the value goes up as a natural consequence - but, it doesn't always work out like that.
This year, I've gone for a more value based team, so I'm hoping to keep up with the leaders here :cool:

In order to compare your team with others, post your team value (+ remaining salary)

This year, quite a few rookies have scored so well early.
You'd think that this year Team Value will be much higher than previous years, maybe it's best not to compare to 2020 as the prices were changing after 2 games.

Probably $11m would be a good starting point, but I wouldn't be surprised to see someone with $11.5m.

We'll see soon enough

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
I've got a bit of time today, so I'm jumping the gun with this thread :D

Ideally, you want to have the best scoring team and the value goes up as a natural consequence - but, it doesn't always work out like that.
This year, I've gone for a more value based team, so I'm hoping to keep up with the leaders here :cool:

In order to compare your team with others, post your team value (+ remaining salary)

This year, quite a few rookies have scored so well early.
You'd think that this year Team Value will be much higher than previous years, maybe it's best not to compare to 2020 as the prices were changing after 2 games.

Probably $11m would be a good starting point, but I wouldn't be surprised to see someone with $11.5m.

We'll see soon enough
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back