2021 The BF Unofficial League thread - Join other Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
This is the place to advertise your own League .....That’s right folks, it’s that time of the season, and I thought while we have a thread for an official BF listing, many have other Leagues they'd like to invite Campaigners from this Board to join

Hai Gaiz,

I'm running a mega dollar league. Entry is $5K, quickly deposit it into my account.

Bank Details are, Name: Heywood Jablomi BSB:666666 ACC:42424242

First Prize is $10K!!!!

Hai Gaiz,

I'm running a mega dollar league. Entry is $5K, quickly deposit it into my account.

First Prize is $10K!!!!

Do you accept Baht?

Hai Gaiz,

First Prize is $10K!!!!
This is incredible. That is the same bank details I used to save a Nigerian Nun last night. Wow what a coincidence

FULL.

tumblr_pdvl6h7Orz1rmrpdmo1_400.gifv

Anyone got any draft leagues going with a high number of players/teams? looking for like 5 players per line (Ex ruck) rather then these 2 2-4 player per line drafts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood supporters check this thread out for Pies SC leagues.

We have 14 spots in Long Live The KUSH. Inmemory of a die hard Geelong supporter who used to participate in Stevedores Private League. All are welcome but those with 2100 plus scores would enjoy it most. Code is 476489

Need players for my league, all welcome.

*Edit I had in Group instead of league.
The new league is The Joe Biden Cup(460317)

***The Joe Biden Cup.(177376)-this one is wrong it was a group my apologies****
kangle4 Plugger35 note that the league code is 460317 for The Joe Biden Cup

Any leagues for beginners, or a league looking for an opponent to get an easy four-points?!

I have a cousin overseas who is playing SC for the first time. I will help him set up his squad with the rookies - he can pick the premos - so he should be okay early.

But all the trading will be done by himself, so he's going to struggle with that (doesn't follow selection/injury news in minute detail) and therefore I expect his scoring will get progressively worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back