2021 Tour de France

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps he may have been ****ed from the Pyrenean stages, but DCQ and Cav had the chance to get 35 in Libourne and passed it up!

A bit cocky to let that go and assume he and the team would do it in Paris. A lesson here: take every opportunity, because you don't know if you can capitalise on every one. He'll be a year older, and Ewan will probably be better next season.

Perhaps he may have been f’ed from the Pyrenean stages, but DCQ and Cav had the chance to get 35 in Libourne and passed it up!

A bit cocky to let that go and assume he and the team would do it in Paris. A lesson here: take every opportunity, because you don't know if you can capitalise on every one. He'll be a year older, and Ewan will probably be better next season.
More to the point, he can't bank on Ewan falling off his bike again next season. He'll also have Sam Bennett to contend with next year.

*So* pissed off at myself, after being the first tour where I have successfully watched all stages without falling asleep (I'll put it down to intensive woke training during the Giro), I nodded off with less than 15km to go and woke up as Pog was jumping around in polkadots on the podium.

I'll find a video later. :(

As a West Aussie, I would like to put out a huge congratulation to Fremantle boy Ben O'Connor for his wonderful fourth placing in this years TDF.
Riding his first TDF, winning a stage.A massive effort from the boy.
Seems that we will hear a lot more from him over the next few years.
Well done Ben.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back