List Mgmt. 2021 Trade and List Management thread III. IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. This is what I'd rather see. If we get to the rookie draft with an extra pick after pick 1 then maybe a delisted free agent but there's not a single one I think is worth a senior spot.
The problem is that at this point they'd be playing vfl.
Prefer not to bring in a mid 20yr old and them not have an impact at senior level.
Just save the pick and use it mid year to take a kid who has an amazing 6 months of footy who fell down the draft board due to covid, fills a need and wants to play.

So TC to the saints, they must like taking others unwanted players. TC had a cracker 19’ but seems to lose sight of the yellow ball or something coz night games he went missing. Was great for the youngsters though, just doesn’t offer much else anymore unfortunately games going past him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So TC to the saints, they must like taking others unwanted players. TC had a cracker 19’ but seems to lose sight of the yellow ball or something coz night games he went missing. Was great for the youngsters though, just doesn’t offer much else anymore unfortunately games going past him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He's perfect for them.
Amazing cover for ryder and works better as a main ruck instead of 2nd ruck/forward option.
Would still be working with Marshall on field but I can 100% see him getting senior games with ryder being so injury prone.

** Bad luck North Fans**

Seems Wicks, yet another Academy Product, has opted to stay in Sydney.

FWIW It was a pity Sydney accepted the Crows offer. Would have preferred to see Dawson coming to you folks. He would have been perfect for your list.

** Bad luck North Fans**

FWIW It was a pity Sydney accepted the Crows offer. Would have preferred to see Dawson coming to you folks. He would have been perfect for your list.
Lol thanks for the late news from yesterday which we are aware of
But more importantly it been denied by his dad and mentioned that we were not interested

** Bad luck North Fans**

You're even more annoying outside the SFA and I thought you were just playing a character

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back