List Mgmt. 2021 Trade and List Management thread III. IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, they are not going to get the retirement of a player hosted by Tiffany Cherry while surrounded by club admin lol this could be something huge.

Is Jy getting two murals? 🤔🥵
Hugh Greenwood’s jumper presentation.

Just rubbing a bit of salt into the wound 😉

Media Release

Important announcement – Friday at Arden Street

The North Melbourne Kangaroos will hold a media opportunity tomorrow morning (Friday, November 19) at 9am at Arden Street.

North Melbourne Chairman, Ben Buckley, and CEO, Ben Amarfio, will join with past and present senior coaches and administrators on a panel, hosted by Tiffany Cherry, to make a significant club announcement.

WHEN: Friday, November 19 – 9am AEST

Media are invited to arrive 15 minutes prior to commencement of media event.

WHO: North Melbourne Chairman, Ben Buckley, and CEO, Ben Amarfio, will join with past and present senior coaches, CEOs, board members and administrators on a panel hosted by Tiffany Cherry.

WHERE: Arden Street Oval, 204-206 Arden Street, North Melbourne

Anyone have any idea what this is about?

Wowsers

Colour me intrigued

It has to be officially debt free, hence the past administrators part. Congratulating all the hard work done by youse past and present like JB, Euge, Dilena etc.

Has to be.

Media Release

Important announcement – Friday at Arden Street

The North Melbourne Kangaroos will hold a media opportunity tomorrow morning (Friday, November 19) at 9am at Arden Street.

North Melbourne Chairman, Ben Buckley, and CEO, Ben Amarfio, will join with past and present senior coaches and administrators on a panel, hosted by Tiffany Cherry, to make a significant club announcement.

WHEN: Friday, November 19 – 9am AEST

Media are invited to arrive 15 minutes prior to commencement of media event.

WHO: North Melbourne Chairman, Ben Buckley, and CEO, Ben Amarfio, will join with past and present senior coaches, CEOs, board members and administrators on a panel hosted by Tiffany Cherry.

WHERE: Arden Street Oval, 204-206 Arden Street, North Melbourne

Anyone have any idea what this is about?
Unveiling of JHF ahead of the draft?

Earlier this week, I was told to keep an ear out for some fantastic news that would be released on Friday. This is clearly it, I'd say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AND

We have now decided to re-locate to TASMANIA.

So new Jumper unveiled, new Name unveiled, New stadium deal @ Bloodstone arena, new Sponsors (TT Line along with Tas.Gov, Aurora Energy), home games played at Bloodstone away games a UTAS.
The AFL giving us ALL our priority picks in one year AND Bard Scott taking over from Nobes 💕💕.

Back in reality land I thought we were already Debt free, but if not and this is the Official announcement then….

F&@K YEAH 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏 🥂🥂🥂🥂 💰💰💰💰

Ok, we are kicking goals all over the place like Winnie Abraham in his hay-day.

Next goal: Finals 2022.

Is it too much to ask?
You just never know with this midfield group we are building. Even if we don't make finals in 2022 I think we will show enough that the whole competition knows we are coming.

From a list management perspective do we put cunners on the inactive list to open up another spot?
not yet, we'll get a better idea of what's happening after christmas.
I don't think we even LTI'd Jacobs, seems pretty out of character to do it to cunners.

From a list management perspective do we put cunners on the inactive list to open up another spot?
From a motivational perspective, why would we?

We’re not telling Ben we think this is a long term issue. Wen know Ben’s going to smash this vermin out of the park.

Don’t think we’d do that right now but surely comes into consideration around mid season draft time if we are down the bottom of the ladder and think there’s a guy seriously worth taking (id say there most likely will be) and even then probably only if cunners looks no where near it and agrees to it. Otherwise I’m still wondering what the go is with placing Lynch potentially on the LTI list

Wonder if Jed and Cunners are the two who aren’t fully vaxed.
One for health reasons obviously and the other due to fishing in the Territory, miles away from a vaccination clinic lol

I’d be blown away if Cunners wasn’t fully vaxxed with his condition and treatment to come placing him in the most vulnerable group for a poor Covid outcome. He’d be vaxxed mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back