List Mgmt. 2021 Trade, FA and Draft Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

GatesOfHell

All Australian
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Almost certain to request a trade home to Vic according to reports. Love to have him at Melbourne. Pacy, good tank and nice skills, he’d be great on a wing for us. 21yo, 60 games and averaging 24 touches, 6 marks and 4 clearances so far this season (output up 20% on 2020 stars).

Still think we’re stocked with one inside bull too many at the moment. Brayshaw would be the one I’d let go to help facilitate getting Cerra onto our list.With Fyfe hitting 30yo Freo might be interested in looking at Gus joining his younger brother over there.

Langdon and Cerra on respective wings would really complete our midfield moving forward.

adonski

Senior List
Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lachie Hunter is one we should be targeting. Treloar has pushed Bazlenka to the wing which has pushed Hunter to essentially play forward pocket.

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
As it stands, we will go into the 2021 draft owning none of our original picks until the 5th round. We have a 2nd tied to the Lions and 2 3rd rounders (Hawks and Dogs). It's kinda strange to think that our ladder position will have absolutely no bearing on our draft haul this year - a far cry from the 08-13 years when it seemed like the be all and end all.
I like it. Now, let the death-riding commence!

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Would prefer to see how Bowey and Rosman develop this year before we worry about trading quality picks for a wingman who kicks set shots for goal with his shin. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GatesOfHell

All Australian
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Would prefer to see how Bowey and Rosman develop this year before we worry about trading quality picks for a wingman who kicks set shots for goal with his shin. ;)
We should be in a premiership window now with the list profile we’ve got. Waiting to see how two 18yo’s develop sounds nice in theory but the time is now to load up and push for silverware. If Bowey and Rosman come on in future years all the better. But there’s a risk they may not.

Cerra is a proven quality wingman with 60 games under his belt. He’s done his AFL apprentice. No brainer we should have a crack at him.

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
We should be in a premiership window now with the list profile we’ve got. Waiting to see how two 18yo’s develop sounds nice in theory but the time is now to load up and push for silverware. If Bowey and Rosman come on in future years all the better. But there’s a risk they may not.

Cerra is a proven quality wingman with 60 games under his belt. He’s done his AFL apprentice. No brainer we should have a crack at him.
By the time we get the chance to trade him in we will already have 1 premiership from this "window". How many do we really need?

GatesOfHell

All Australian
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
By the time we get the chance to trade him in we will already have 1 premiership from this "window". How many do we really need?
Like your positivity but we’ve won nothing yet. I’d like 3 thank you, ala Cats, Hawks, Tigers, Lions.

Blackas87

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2011
Kwan-li-so
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Orlando magic
Reckon our salary cap will be too tight to bring in any decent players. If we go after Cerra Fremantle will be after Jackson in return.

stEdy

Club Legend
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I saw that Lachie Ash rumour.

They'd want a first or equivalent for him - he's a jet. He'd be a good Hibberd replacement. Him and Rivers off HBF for 10+ years would be 'uge.

Would trade Brayshaw for him if they want another senior body.

Dory_77

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hunter is getting Bevo'd, he'd be one
Yeah seems to have been pushed out a bit to get Dunkley more midfield time, plus Treloar and the 8 other mids they're running with.
Possibly costs too much picks wise, given we have **** all this year.

Remove this Banner Ad