List Mgmt. 2021 Trade, FA and Draft Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been reading the people on demonland still talking about Mac Andrew with the hope that he will slip to 19. Like what on earth are they smoking? He is more likely to go pick 2 then slide that far. Quite odd
I went over to have a read. Odd bunch. That Whisper Jack has a serious obsession of wanting him to fail.

Remind me not to read that board again.

I went over to have a read. Odd bunch. That Whisper Jack has a serious obsession of wanting him to fail.

Remind me not to read that board again.

Yeah, like let's be honest, the recruiting team would've been devastated we weren't allowed to take Andrew. But now that we can't it doesn't mean he isn't still a great prospect .
I find demonland odd. Many on there hoping he slides to 19 or fails. like wtf

Owens sounds similar to Rosman but with better skills.

Absolutely nothing like Rosman. in fact, I couldn't think of a more different player. One is a line breaking, endurance machine with a long raking kick with questionable decision making (Rosman), the other one is a nuggety midfielder, elite overhead mark, with solid contested work and a good decision maker (Owens).

Absolutely nothing like Rosman. in fact, I couldn't think of a more different player. One is a line breaking, endurance machine with a long raking kick with questionable decision making (Rosman), the other one is a nuggety midfielder, elite overhead mark, with solid contested work and a good decision maker (Owens).
Owens is 191cm / 85 kg he isn't nuggety

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't even looked at the draft list this year, has to be the first time in the last 10 years that I have no idea who these kids are. Still pretty excited tomorrow night to welcome the next Goat to our team.

Interestingly in the video the club put up with JT he said they're really narrowing in on some specific needs for the list and not just best available. Also mentioned this was a change from the last few years.

Normally the logic is that when you're on top you can just take who slides but they're not going that route at all.

Interestingly in the video the club put up with JT he said they're really narrowing in on some specific needs for the list and not just best available. Also mentioned this was a change from the last few years.
Curious what these specific needs are.

Replacements for our 30+ players, specifically Hibberd would be the big things for me.

Normally the logic is that when you're on top you can just take who slides but they're not going that route at all.
Have to take a different strategy with how little recruiters have seen these kids play over the last two years. Limited info to determine best available means I suppose leaning towards positional needs and kids who excel doing what those positions require.

WHy don't we all wait for Wednesday and Thursday night where the decision will be made.
Is there someone with a gun to your head demanding you read this thread?

If not I generally find that when a forum discussion doesn’t interest me, I can decide not to read or participate. It’s foolproof and you might like to give it a go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back