List Mgmt. 2021 Trade, FA and Draft Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we will mostly be hitting the draft. Hopefully Mac Andrew slides to 21.

That said I wouldn’t mind shaking loose something like Cunningham from Carlton - someone getting played out of position by a crap side.

Ah Gotcha, Thanks for letting me know. Wish we could get Andrew or K3 in the MSD but oh well.
Wonder if there’s a medium forward type out there - I’m thinking Fritsch type

Funny isn't it , the thing i got out of the Casey game was our KDP's options are extremely thin . Hopefully a kid is drafted next season to fill that gap.

Luke Breust is a FA and the Hawks are probably at the point where they have to commit to a full rebuild, so he should be gettable. Does he still have something to give?

Small defender to attempt to fill the enormous shoes of the great man, Nev, would be my choice for trade targets.

I‘m small and constantly defensive. I would consider modest 200k PA contract for the next 3 years

Small defender to attempt to fill the enormous shoes of the great man, Nev, would be my choice for trade targets.

I‘m small and constantly defensive. I would consider modest 200k PA contract for the next 3 years

Are you prepared for some learnings, though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The recruitment and instant impact of Pickett cannot be understated.

He is the enigmatic, goal scoring small forward needed and also adds pace, outside run and foot skills to our mid field because of his elite running ability.

This leaves us in such a great position to just go best available (or trade) with our draft picks for 3 or 4 years.

Did you give Toump Ass your password?
OMG, I WISH someone would give me a password right now! Politely informed by "Super Moderator" yesterday that I am very close to losing my account :(

"Unable to post reasonably"... me, full of equanimity, plenty of sound mind, always "cool like cucumbers" with positive energy and warm cosmic vibrations to share. Unbelievable... I cannot believe it!

I don't even know what the main board is for. Every single topic could be put in a sub-forum.
It's so Richmond supporters can tell everyone else how good they are at everything and how if they could just be a bit more Richmond-y then they might be good like Richmond. Did I mention Richmond yet? It's been two posts and we haven't referred to Richmond. RICHMOND

OMG, I WISH someone would give me a password right now! Politely informed by "Super Moderator" yesterday that I am very close to losing my account :(

"Unable to post reasonably"... me, full of equanimity, plenty of sound mind, always "cool like cucumbers" with positive energy and warm cosmic vibrations to share. Unbelievable... I cannot believe it!
Not been spreading peace and love among men, Toump?

What did you say to get those power mad nuffies angry?

Do they not know accounts are very easy to remake?

Don't post on boards that fun isn't tolerated and require you to have no personality . That's kind of how I've managed to keep myself clean on bf for several years now despite racking up infractions aplenty a while ago.

Different mods allow different things and have different levels of ego. You're smart enough Toump Ass to know what you can and can't get away with where by now.

I don't even know what the main board is for. Every single topic could be put in a sub-forum.
The main board is for watching when a new thread goes up and posting the funniest comment on the first page of the thread so you can farm likes

The main board is for watching when a new thread goes up and posting the funniest comment on the first page of the thread so you can farm likes

"Yet went to Carlton to escape it."

I don’t think the main board works very well at present. Theoretically it should be, as it’s rules suggest, a place for “sensible discussion” of AFL matters more generally. Which makes sense, given that Bay 13 was created as a separate board for general banter and shot posting. But the number of people that lose it through hyper sensitivity about any implied criticism of their team, plus the number of mischief makers trying to bait the hyper sensitive crowd, ends the possibility of coherent discussion pretty promptly. Also discussion forums have an organic quality - they kind of find their own level. I’m not much of a fan of most main board threads, but given lots of people post lots on them, my subjective view probably isn’t that important. But it doesn’t work that well for me.

Before anyone freaks at some posts being deleted, general reminder that public discussion about moderator decisions isn’t permitted anywhere on BF. I don‘t think anything said was super bad or meant as a whinge or a call to action for a campaign but it does have to be removed. If we don’t, we will get asked about it when admin inevitably stumble across it.

I think in the past BF has lost some pretty good moderators who started to feel isolated by gatherings of posters chatting about them in pretty nasty terms on various boards so the forum is pretty fierce about insisting that it doesn’t happen.

For what it is worth, you can start a conversation with a mod if you think their decision was unreasonable and even follow up with a super mod or Chief if you think something should be reviewed. As far as I can tell, he does follow up, mostly pretty promptly and there is room for negotiation sometimes. I know I’ve reversed points when I overreacted and wacked someone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back