List Mgmt. 2021 Trade, FA and Draft Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Even more so Jackson showing more and more forward craft as the season has gone on.

I feel for weid, I think most fans can see he is talented. But he's nearly 25, has hardly done a full preseason yet. He's clearly a confidence player more than most.
I like him, but don’t have a problem with his pursuing offers which might get him more game time

Reckon Brown finding some good form in the last 6 weeks has killed Weids career with us. I can't see him being willing to play backup for another year.

Odd way of looking at it. More accurate to say his own scheizenhausen form killed it.

Weid just couldn’t cut the mustard at the level. It happens.

Last edited:

Problem with Weed is that whilst he has the temperament of a FF, he just doesn't have the body of it. Not for the lack of trying though however being iron-deficient does cruel your body's ability to put on and keep a decent size especially being 196cms. He kinda looks like Nosferatu esq.

1631854249001.png 1631854310895.png

The other thing though is that unlike TMac,BBB or Dogga is that Weid doesn't have much in his kit-bag. Serviceable as a back-up though.

I'm worried about who will be our forwards in a few years. TMac is patchy, so is Brown to an extent (and both getting on). We really need to trade/draft in a tall forward or two over the next year or two. Unfortunately Weid is a bust and probably gone.
Got a couple of years before we're desperate. Jackson is only going to get better. Maybe when Tommo is back we can try Petty up forward again. But yeah wouldn't mind drafting a prospect or two over the next couple of years.

I've noticed Jack Ziebull hasn't re-signed at North, holding out for a 2-year deal while the club only wants to offer 1. Would surely have something to offer in defence / rotating through the midfield if the price was right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back