List Mgmt. 2021 Trade, FA and Draft Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit of a shame that farmer jnr wasn't good enough from a romantic point of view, but that is what it is. It's good being in a position to pick players that will come through when we eventually drop off rather than picking players hoping they will help win a premiership.

A bit of a shame that farmer jnr wasn't good enough from a romantic point of view, but that is what it is. It's good being in a position to pick players that will come through when we eventually drop off rather than picking players hoping they will help win a premiership.
Well if he’s serious hopefully he gets into the Casey system and works his backside off.

Getting Taj with a late pick and the NGA player in the rookie draft is a really good outcome on that front.

Really happy with our draft. Van Rooyen was the one I wanted over Howes at our first. We really need key forward depth. Plus he can also swing back. I liked the look of Howes to. But doubted he’d be there at our second pick. Seems a Hannan type to me. In terms of his attributes. And really happy we’ve given Woey a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a shame there’s no posters left on this board to tell us that Jason Taylor isn’t that great and we overrate everything o do with the club, that was some really valuable discourse IMO

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 9.48.29 am.png

Think we are worse off without TK - hope you make an alt and come back m8

cant see that happening mate. has a target on his head. Its all very 2021, similar to how YouTube has removed the dislike button, people so sensitive these days, cant have disagreements.

agree with your thoughts tho. Place is definitely worse without him.

cant see that happening mate. has a target on his head. Its all very 2021, similar to how YouTube has removed the dislike button, people so sensitive these days, cant have disagreements.

agree with your thoughts tho. Place is definitely worse without him.
The lefty snowflakes have come for BigFooty and taken our finest

I liked most of TKs posts and he seemed like he’d be a good guy to have a beer with. Don’t always agree with the moderating on this forum as a whole but he didn’t do himself many favours either.
I think I’d be reaching for the top shelf rather than a beer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back