News 2021 Trade/Free Agent News and reported targets Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is not to discuss current Hawthorn players and whether they’re tradeable, who they're linked to or what you think they’re worth.

This thread is about our Trade targets at other clubs that are linked to us via media(not facebook pages).

Reminder, we are also not thinking up trade hypotheticals of how you would get it done in here, or asking what these players we are linked to are worth.

His ability and want to play that position will.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Was he not playing that role at end of season?

If he has a tank i'd like to see him further up. But if the previous poster said he can't play KPD due to his height, well that's not the case

Brander is not a midfielder.
Gunston-type forward, possibly.
He's an attacking player at his best, so he will need to be in a position to play the game on his terms.
Does he have the personality and drive?
Has all the physical attributes and talent, so why hasn't he put it together yet?
Inside knowledge required, like we had with Scrimshaw.

O'Rourke comparisons are unfair.
He had the talent, but not the hamstrings to play AFL.

He's an attacking player at his best, so he will need to be in a position to play the game on his terms.
Has all the physical attributes and talent, so why hasn't he put it together yet?

And Nash came out nowhere I’m the vfl, low chance he is but I wonder if sam could be assembling a midfield of athletic giants haha

O'Rourke didn't have the mentality or attitude for AFL, that was his problem. Brander could be played a midfielder just like Nash no reason he can't

A good link for us Josh Thomas from Collingwood. Thoughts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good link for us Josh Thomas from Collingwood. Thoughts

Are you raising this as idea yourself or do you believe you have inside knowledge?

Because if it's inside knowledge that is ridiculous on Hawthorns behalf.

And if it's yours i'd like to know why you think we'd need a poorer version of Dylan Moore who is 7 years older when we are rebuilding?

If that Josh Thomas link is real I hope someone on here finds out where he eats and puts some peptides in his steak, again.

I have been told that Hawthorn have made enquires about Sydney small forward Sam Wicks after our failed bid to get Lachie Schultz across.
Like Schultz, he’s a defensive small forward, is out of contract and could be squeezed out due to the Swans tight salary cap.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would be a huge get, such a talent and plenty of mongrel and hunger that can't be taught.

And honestly not being the realm of possibility of they think they can retain Dylan Stephens if they loose another recent draftee.

I have been told that Hawthorn have made enquires about Sydney small forward Sam Wicks after our failed bid to get Lachie Schultz across.
Like Schultz, he’s a defensive small forward, is out of contract and could be squeezed out due to the Swans tight salary cap.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Swans Academy right?

Are you raising this as idea yourself or do you believe you have inside knowledge?

Because if it's inside knowledge that is ridiculous on Hawthorns behalf.

And if it's yours i'd like to know why you think we'd need a poorer version of Dylan Moore who is 7 years older when we are rebuilding?
It was link, probs like Dan Butler link, Hawks probably have little interest hopefully.

Not the small forward we need, we got to see what Seamus Mitchell is made of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back