News 2021 Trade/Free Agent News and reported targets Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is not to discuss current Hawthorn players and whether they’re tradeable, who they're linked to or what you think they’re worth.

This thread is about our Trade targets at other clubs that are linked to us via media(not facebook pages).

Reminder, we are also not thinking up trade hypotheticals of how you would get it done in here, or asking what these players we are linked to are worth.

How do we make that happen? Imo its a good idea. It gives us a mature player and improves our depth in that area of the ground. Even if we nail our draft picks at the end of the year it will take time for them to have an impact.
The Lipinski interest makes a lot more sense than an expensive attempt at Cerra. Cerra gets the opportunity every week to show his wares in the middle and looks OK. Lipinski is in a crowded market place and rarely gets the opportunity to show his full worth.

How do we make that happen? Imo its a good idea. It gives us a mature player and improves our depth in that area of the ground. Even if we nail our draft picks at the end of the year it will take time for them to have an impact.
How do we make that happen?
A. You have to get the player to want to play for you
B. You have to satisfy the team with a suitable trade or if that fails hope to pick up the player in the pre season draft

We're going to have to delist or trade quite a few players this offseason to make room
Nah, we look at a lot of players each year without acting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David Hale bald or Jordan Lewis bald?

Hale...unacceptably so

i already have a suspicion JOM lost out on the leadership race because he is balding. We can't keep adding to this issue. Should look elsewhere than Lienert

Slowish, big bodied mid with good foot skills…
View attachment 1173582
Not comparable foot skills, I think Howe is okay by foot. Lipinski much better.

Also 4 years younger so you are hoping he can develop in to the player we all hoped Howe would be.

Slowish, big bodied mid with good foot skills…
View attachment 1173582

Howey has won over the Hawks faithful IMO. On Saturday night I was sitting right behind the goals when he decided not to rush a behind and subsequently kicked it out on the full. Multiple Hawks fans in my area yelled out 'don't worry Howey' and 'head up mate'. Was 100% positve reinforcement which I liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back